Chapter 8

The Next Morning

Riker's pov

I fluttered my eyes open as light poured in and on to my face. I inhaled deeply as pleasant memories of last last night flooded in.

It suddenly hit me. I flew oitta bed and grabbed my phone.

8 Missed calls from my mom.

6 from my dad.

4 From Ellington.

2 from Rydel.

48 texts all together

I called Ellington. "Dude where are you????" He answered. "I'm so sorry but I'm on my way!" I said and hung up. I threw my black ripped jeans on and threw a black shirt on with a collar less black jacket on. I jumped in my car. I got on the highway and its bumper to bumper traffic. "Fuck!" I slammed the sterring wheel.

I pulled my phone and called Ellington. "Babe where are you?" He answered "I'm on the highway and its fucking bumper to-wait did you call me babe?" I asked. He laughed sort of. "Yeah, is that okay?" He asked. "Yeah...I like that." I smiled. "Okay well baby are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm great." I smiled. I decided to take a short cut. "Hey by the way I'm glad yesterday happened." He said. "Me too." I smiled. "Park in the back when you get here." He said.

I pulled in and went to the back parking garage. He met me there. He pulled me to him and kissed my lips. He kissed me roughly and I loved it. I pushed him to the wall and our tongues danced. He moaned again't my lips. Suddenly we herd footsteps running it sounded. I ripped away and looked around. I don't know why but it freaked me out. "What's the matter babe?" Ratliff asked. "Nothing. Um...lets go." I said giving the place one last scan. We walked in and continued with the meeting.