Chapter 1

TEXT MESSAGE FROM BAILEY

Hey Blair, on my way 2 pick you up. I just had to stop by Lululemon's to pick up my new boxing gloves 4 kickboxing, TTYL - Bailey

TEXT MESSAGE FROM BLAIR

KK, see you soon.

I grab my pastel pink backpack and throw it over my shoulders. I then go to my shoe closet near the main entrance of my house and put on my black combat boots. I say goodbye to my dog Jai and lock the door to the house. I toss my keys into my bag and sit down on a bench outside near the entrance." Heyy girl!" yells Bailey. "Hi" i reply. "Soooo ready for the first day of grade 11?" she says making a sharp turn. "WATCH OUT LADY!" she screams at a girl trying to cut infrount of her car. " Ugh people these days.." she says. At a stop light she turns to face me and puts her hands on her face. " OMG i forgot to ask...how did the modeling interveiw go?" "Ahmazing! I can now be going on trips to PF and HW with you 24/7!" i scream. "Thats great!" she replys. "Ok, this is Katies new house again right?" she askes. " Yes i think so." i say. We pull into Katies driveway.The door flies open and she comes running out." I missed you guys!" she says hugging us." We missed you too!" we reply at the same time."Common' we have to go get Julia and Ava" Says Megan. " Ok, i think their new adress is 1432 sunset." says Katie. "Alright " says Megan as she reverses out of Katies driveway.Sooner or later we arrive at Ava And Julias house. " Hey everyone!" screams Julia with a smile on her face. " Hi guys!" Ava says resting her drawing book on the bench they were both sitting on." Ready to go?we are going to be sooo late for class.its already 2:00 and we have to be there by 2:30." says Bailey. Julia and Ava grab their bags and jump into baileys car. About 20 minutes later we all arive at Preston High and jump out of the car as soon as Bailey turns off her car. "Woah, whats the hurry" Jullia says. " Um its 2:20 and school starts in 10 minutes. if you want the back seats in homeroom you better start running.." Says Ava. " Oh right!" Julia says running to the entrance of the school. When we all enter the school the hallways are completly EMPTY. "Uhm the halls are NEVER this empty first period." Says Katie. "Your completly right" I say. Out of nowhere comes groups of people scattered everywhere. "Im tottaly confused" says Bailey And then a tall girl with orange hair came up to them wearing 8 inch heels so i have to look up at her. "Hi Katie, Blair, Bailey, Ava and julia" she says. " Hi Alison." I roll my eyes. "What do YOU want " says Bailey. "We dont want to talk to you after what you have done to us." says Ava. "Thats right" Julia says pointing at her." So may you please go now?" Katie asks nicely. " Whatever you say" she says backing up and leaving.