Birthday

I wake up and stretch out my arms. The sun is so bright at the moment I can't see my mom and dad standing at my bedroom door. My mom is holding a ginormous box and my dad is holding my birthday cake. As soon as they notice me i pick my jaw off the floor and scream! " HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY! YOUR FINALLY 16!"screams my mom. She runs over and sets my gift wraped in pink and silver paper on my desk. "I hope you love this gift hun, if you dont want it ill have it" she winks at me. "Your mom and i desided that you can have some friends over..and when i mean some i dont mean the whole school.Do you understand?" says dad. " I promise i won't.." i reply. "Well i guess we should get going now, we both have a meeting at 12:00 an-" "OH MY GOSH, WE NEED TO GET GOING ITS 11:30 AND ITS AN HOUR DRIVE" my mom screams and wishes me happy birthday and they both run out the room. When they leave i finally get out of bed and open the gift. Inside was a iphone 6 plus, some clothes from Aritzia, a new bag and tickets to go to mexico.The gifts were amazing! I slip on my pink bedroom slippers and run over to my walk-in closet full of beautiful wardrobe.I turn to face my wardrobe styling apple computer and choose a pastel blue top and white jeans." Your welcome ms.Vanderwoodsen" says my computer. "Well um thanks i guess" i say and head to my change room located at the other end of my room. I slip on my jeans and top and curl my hair and im ready to go.