Let her burn

A smoke detector goes off, who knows? Maybe it's moms cooking.
"Whys the smoke alarm going off?" Bailey asks
"Moms cooking" I point out
"EVERYONE OUT THE HOUSE NOW!" My mom screams at the top of her lungs.
Before we know it were running out the house like a wild bunch of horses but then were stopped by my mother.
"Where are your brothers?" She asks with worry in her eyes.
"I don't know, we were upstairs talking and then all of a sudden we heard the alarm go off" Katie says.
"The last place I saw them was when they were recording their new song" Ava adds.
Right after Ava mentions they were recording their new song we knew exactly where to look for them, upstairs in calm's room.
"I'll go get them" Julia volunteers but just as she was about to the Ceiling above the stairs begins to crumble.
Soon enough we all escape the house before it shatters into a million pieces it seems.
"Yeah hi, we have an emergency. Our house was set on fire, we have no by who. Our brothers were upstairs when the incident happened and we couldn't find them in time" Bailey says as a tear drop rolls down her cheek.
"Yeah that will be great" she wipes the tear away with her sleeve.
As soon as 911 ends the call Bailey explains what is going to happen.
"911 is on their way with help, but she warned us that reporters will swarm us with questions because the people trapped inside are famous."
Right after that trucks after trucks pull into the driveway and men and women swarm into the burning house with hoses and ladders.
"Wait..where's Alison" Katie questions.
We all turn around and see a girl with orange hair limping in the tall grass ahead.
"Alison!" I scream but she just walked even faster.
"Police!" Ava yells
"That's the girl who set our house on fire!"
And right after she told them that they were after Alison.
"Put your hands up where I can see them!" The police officer asks.
Unexpectedly she does as told.
When she turns around it was not Alison.
"Are you kidding me! She must have sent this girl-whoever she as a decoy"
"How did I not expect this to happen" I burry my face into my hands.
"Excuse me?" someone taps me on my shoulder.
"We have news, follow me."
When we reach the ambulance we see three boys, Calum, Michael and Ashton but no sign of Luke.
"Where's my brother?!" Ava and Julia say at the same time.
"He's in a separate ambulance because of his conditions.. We don't think he'll make it." She explains.
Alison we will find you wether you like it or not for what you have caused.