Fire

I watch with my own eyes as the summer house burs to crisps, ashes by ashes.
A tear rolls down my cheek as my best friends tell me everything will be okay.
"I'm terribly sorry, we don't think he'll make it" one Of the people from the ambulance confirms.
What a good way to start vacation.

•24 hours earlier•

"Bailey give it back" I laugh as she throws my phone over to Ava
"You guys are so annoying" I laugh
"wait don-" Bailey screams as Ava accidentally passes it to Alison.
"Oops" she grins when she drops my phone and it shatters into a million prices.
And that's when I go completely insane, no one and I mean no one touches my phone. EVER.
"What the heck was that for?" I scream in her face
"You deserved it sweetie" she says with a sympathetic tone in her voice
"You know what?" I ask
"What?" She spits
"Come and you'll see" I narrow my eyes and start walking.
When I reach her room I enter her bathroom and turn on the tap to the tub, I then grab a basket and fill it with all her electronics ( did I mention she bought them herself?) and emptied them all into the scorching hot water.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" She cries
"Oh totally" I wave my hand like it's all a joke.
"Trust me Blair, your going to watch this house go non existent " she narrows her eyes
"Ha thats funny" I laugh and walk out the room proud.
When I reach my room once again I see all of them laughing as they watch a video on baileys phone.
"What's that?" I ask pointing to the phone.
"I took a video of what just happened" she shakes her head as she laughs her head off.
"Let me see"
"Alright" she says handing me the phone.
I look super upset, well I kinda understand why.. Alison has been this way forever. Once in 7th grade when she had to collect the tests she erased both our names and switched them around... Smart. She ended up getting 100% on a test the wasn't hers. Now do you understand? She's like the devil on earth, and after what she did today my hatred to her strengthened.