Let her go

My mom finally got rid of the link on me and Kai and I am all healed and to full strength but I still have doubts on this whole merge, there's a chance I could be put in a prison world for eternity. I pushed the thought out of my mind then got some tea and soup for my mom, since she was sick and I ran into Alaric "Hey" I smiled and he held soup too. "Great minds think alike." I laughed and he smiled. "I guess so." He muttered and we went to my moms apartment. I helped my mom by holding her hair back as she was bent over the toilet puking and I sighed "This is why I don't eat Vegan food." I told her and she groaned. "I'm dying... Stupid Thai food. Never again." "Do you wanna skip the funeral?" I asked and she glared at me "We're going." She said and I sighed. The doorbell rang and opened the door to see Harry holding up a sick Kai up and I frowned "Hey" "Not interested." I said about to close the door but Kai stopped it. "Wait. Look, I know you hate me because of everything, oh hey look at how much I taught you. But I need to see your mom." Kai said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, no." "What are you doing here?" My mom asked and I opened the door more and Harry brought Kai in. "I called to tell you I was sick and you hung up." "Because I have food poisoning. Did the sound of me vomiting on the other end clue you in?" My mom said and Harry sighed "Look. There's an issue that I've been worried about since the merge because we didn't really do it right, you know, the whole "you're not my twin." "Hey. That's ok. Close enough" plan? It worked, which is, you know, cool. Hey. I'm even a little bit nice now in case you were wondering, but I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop, and, well, I think it's dropped because I'm-- Where's the bathroom?" Kai said frowning and soon he began to puke blood "Oh, God!" "Here." Alaric said handing Kai a vase and I frowned. "I don't think you have food poisoning. I was supposed to merge my magic with you, but I got Luke's instead. Now I'm defective, and I think that's why you're sick. I kind of feel like I'm dying actually, and if I die, so do you, dad, Liv, your twins, including the rest of our dumb coven. So would you please fix me, like, now?" Kai said and my mom sighed.

I sat next to Harry as my mom checked Kai and I sighed "Any joint pain?" she asked and Kai nodded and she sighed "Headaches?" "Yup

I sat next to Harry as my mom checked Kai and I sighed "Any joint pain?" she asked and Kai nodded and she sighed "Headaches?" "Yup." Kai muttered and then she smirked "Are you pregnant?" "Stop making jokes. I feel like I'm being scrunched from inside out... This is kind of private. Does your baby-boo and the wonder twins need to be here?" Kai asked and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not leaving her alone with you, so deal with it." "Yeah, so am I. I really don't know why you are here, considering you want nothing to do with this family." I said looking to Harry and he sighed "Ok. Your vitals are fine, your temperature is normal. I'll wait on pathology, but there's nothing medically wrong with you." Mom said and Kai sighed "Yeah, duh, because I'm magically diseased." Kai said and I rolled my eyes again, wow they really sound like me and Harry. "You haven't puked in at least--" "Oh!" I stood up and helped my mom give Kai something to puke in and Kai grabbed ahold of my mom then she groaned in pain and Alaric pulled Kai off of her "Hey, hey!" "Oh. I feel better." Kai said and my mom frowned. "Yeah because you juice-boxed her magic." I told him and Kai looked at me then to my mom "Yeah. Sorry about that. That was an accident, but I--wow! I legitimately feel better... you need to give me your magic." Kai said and I frowned. "What?" "This faux merge is clearly failing because I was supposed to get your magic, right? Just--I don't know-- put it in a-- put it in a Teddy bear or a bed pan or whatever and give me." Kai said about to grab my mom again but Alaric grabbed his hand.