Kiran and Alfonse: Brothers

*Sorry if these end up short and stuff! Hell, I'm sorry if these turn out bad in general since I'm new at one shot stories, This is more of a story of one shots than anything else. No real plot, just Kiran being friends with everyone across Fire Emblem! Please enjoy!*

Kiran: Tell me your secret!

Alfonse: There is no secret!

Kiran: Bullshit! Your hair is way too soft for normal shampoo! Tell me how you do it!

Alfonse let out a sigh. He supposed his Summoner shared that with Sharena. They never let something go when they put their mind to it.

Alfonse: Look, I'll...go through the the kinds of shampoos we have-.

Kiran: You use several?!

Alfonse: -and we'll try to...help your "problem".

The prince was not expecting for Kiran to suddenly pull him into a hug. All the training he's done with people like Ike and Lon'qu seemed to be paying off, as he was stronger than Alfonse remembered.

Kiran: Thanks, Alfy! You're the best! See, this is why we're friends!

They weren't friends, they were allies. At least, that's what Alfonse was going to say. Before he opened his mouth, he heard another voice.

Roy: Hey, Kiran! We're going to eat with Alm and my dad! You wanna join?

Kiran: *lets Alfonse go* Sure thing! See ya later, Alfy! *runs off*

Alfonse stood there for a second. Did Kiran seriously give him a nickname? He had to clear this before he got too attached.

He already made that mistake once. He refused to do it again.

*Timeskip*

Alfonse had eventually found Kiran in the library with both Robins, trying to strategize for the next fight. He swallowed his saliva and proceeded.

Alfonse: Kiran, can I talk with you?

Kiran: Sure, buddy! Be right back, guys.

M Robin: Take your time.

He lead his Summoner to a quiet corner, where he made sure nobody could hear them. If there was anything he didn't need, it was Loki spreading rumors amongst themselves.

Alfonse: Look, I-

Kiran: Oh, by the way! Thanks!

Alfonse: Thanks? For what?

Kiran: That shampoo you gave me! It really helped out! Look!

He pulled down his hood, revealing longer flowing hair that went down to his neck. It was certainly a drastic change compared to the short hair Alfonse remembered.

Kiran: I was able to grow my hair pretty well! The girls gave me tips too! For a prankster tactician, Morgan sure knows her stuff! Celica, Cherche, Minerva, they all offered advice!

Alfonse: Wait. By Minerva, did you mean the Hero or the wyvern?

Kiran: Surprisingly, both.

Alfonse had to pause for a second to question the universe. Honestly, he almost forgot why he even came here.

Kiran: I suppose spending time with Cherche has it's perks. But anyway, thanks for the help buddy!

Alfonse: Actually, Kiran...I wanted to talk about that.