Villan kids

"jay help him up we need to do this quickly in case his mom will come back." mal says as jay gets Carlos up. jay raps his arm around Carlos so he won't fall. "i can't feel my legs." Carlos whispers. "Mal, Carlos can't feel his legs." jay repeat to the girls. "Carlos how often kicks your mom you?" evie asks wile mal is cleaning and bandaging his wounds. "i don't count anymore. ones or twice a day i think." he says now with more sound. "there is a possibility that your nerves are getting used to the feeling and turn them self of so you can't feel the pain anymore." evie explained. "wow how do you know al that?" jay asks. "well i um... read books." evie says looking to the ground she can't be smart her mom will kill her or al least starf her. "but please don't say anything to my mom. she will kill me if i am smart." evie says in fear. "oke we won't." mal says looking to the boy's. " evie do you know how long i won't feel my legs?" Carlos asked her. "i think it will pass over nicht but you neet rest. and here is not a good place." evie says. mal and jay look at each other and nod. "you both can stay with us if you want." mal says. "yeah we have a place where we always go when our parents get crazie." jay finises. "sounds good, carlos are you oke?" Evie says as she sees Carlos how pail carlos his face is. "my mom will kill me." he says blankly. they just stand there until carlos says "well lets go to your save place." the others look confused at how his mind chanesed. Carlos nodist the confused looks on ther faces and he explaind. "if i stay here she will ether kill me when se gets back or i will kill myself." the last part he said in a wiper. there were no questions and the four walkt out hell hall. evie and mal infrond and jay carryed carlos cause he still couldn't feel his legs. "it's over here." mal says as she points towards the singe. she picks up a smal rock and trows it at the signe it his in one try. "welcome home." jay says as they walk inside. Jay puts carlos on one of the beds and trows a pillow at him. " evie and mal are in the "kitchen" making something that used to look like potatos.

time skip 30 min

"dinner is readdy." Evie cals the four get on a round table in the middel of the room and start eating. exept for evie. "Evie what is wrong? why don't you eat?" Jay asks worryed. "i alreaddy eat thanks." she says hoping no one hears her tummy rumble. "evie you know we can hear your tummy rumbel richt?" carlos says. evie dosnot reply and looks to the ground. "evie you have too eat." mal says. "no" evie replys in a wisper. "why no?" mal asks confused. evie feels like she is going to trow up only there is nothing in her stummack. " evie are you okay?" carlos asks her as he puts a hand on her sholder. "no. no i am not okay. i can't eat i-i just can't." evie says almosed in panick. " he its okay you are save here." jay says as he gets up and walks towards the beds. "you can stay here if you want. mal and i have a bont we take care of each other. and help each other. we keep each other safe. you can jone the bont if you want." jay explains. as he makes up the left over 2 bets. "so if mother beats me up i can count on you?" carlos asks. "yes and the same counts for us if something goes wrong you help us out that way we help each other survive." mal says. "so i can actually trust you all?" evie asks. still not looking up from the ground. "yes we can all trust each other. you can tell us everything if you want." mal says. there is a silence in the room not a awkward silence just one were you know that you are save and the 4 kids really needed that. jay went to sit back down and continued eating. carlos and mal did the same finely evie tried to eat something it was not much but is was something. when they were finised carlos waked towartd the not juset tv in the cortner of the room. "it dosent work we already looked at it." jay says as he stands next to Carlos. "mabye i can fix it." he says hooping for aprofal from the olther boy. "yes if you want. go for it." jay says as he places his hand on Carlos his head. carlos smiles at the contact between the boys. jay pats him on his head in a friendly way, and walks ways to sit on his bed. everybody is doing there one thing. mal is drawing on the walls behind the beds of Carlos and Evie. Jay is laying on his bed and thinking about the future. Carlos is making the tv and humming a song that is stuck in his head and Evie is still on the table and is cleaning and doing her makeup. this is going to be hard but not impossible. Jay thought. he fell asleep with a smile on his face.