Mal - Jay

It was 2 Am on the isle Mal opened her eyes, she was supposed to meet up with jay at there so called "save place". Mal got dressed and climbed out the window, she climbed off the roof she was standing on and jumps down to the street. There were just a couple of people, who were sleeping on the streets. She walked until she saw a sign that said, "Watch out flying rocks." She picks up a rock from the ground and throws it towards the sign.

It took her a takes her a couple of tries but when it hits the sign it opens a gate. She walks up a coppel of stairs . they lead too a door Mal opens it there are a couple of candles laying around. She walked in there are 4 beds a kitchen, shower and a sort of living area. It looked better than mossed houses on the isle. She saw jay laying on one on the beds his eyes looked puffy as if he was crying for a couple of minutes what probably was true. His whole body looked bruised and there was blood on his clothing. He was asleep mal walked towards her bed it was purple, green and black. The wall behind it was completely spray painted in her icon and her face.

Jay had the same bed bud than In his colors also he had his icon and face spray painted on the wall behind his bed. Mal was tired she went to lay down on her bed and fell asleep.

Jay wakes up with pain everywhere in his body. he wipes his eyes they are still watery from crying he only cries when he is alone. He looks around the room, than he sees Mal laying on her bed she looks oke from what he can see. He tries to get up but he only gets his head up. He falls down on his bed. He hates to get help but he needs it now. "mal" He whispers. "mal are you awake?" he said. "yes I am, Why. Are you oke? She asks. sortyeah i am awake are you oke." Mal anweserd. "well not really. can you help me get up?" jay asks her. "yeah." Mal gets up and walks to jay. "jay you need to shower and change clothing." mal hepls him up and gets him to the shower. "yeah thank you." jay sad. "can you undress yourself or do you need help?" mal asks him. it is not that weard they know eatother sinds they were born. there parends hang out alot so the kids came mostly with. "i can try." jay sad "that is a no." Mal sad to him. Mal helps jay undress and he staps in the shower. "thanks sis." jay sad to mal. "no problem bro." mal walk away from the shower and sits down at the table in the middel of the room. jay starts the shower the water stings in his wounds he colses his eyes. he imagens that the water warm is well he never had a warm shower what would that be like. "jay are you done it is alreddy 30 minuts." mal cals. "yeah comming." jay turns the shower of and gets dressed in the colothes mal puted there for him. he walks to mal and sit on the other side of the table. "come here i have some bandages." he stand up and sits next to Mal she helps him to bandage the wounds. "we have to go to school don't we?" jay shigths "jep and lets go we neet to see the look on dog boy his face when he opens his locker.