Mal - Evie

"Mal! Mal." Evie wakes up because Jay is screaming in his sleep. "what?" mal asks she wakes up slowly why is there always something when she is not whit her mom so she still can't sleep. Jay is jelling her name "Mal, Mal." he is in tears his eyes are still closet. quickly Mal gets up and walks over to Jay his bed. "jay" mal says "jay i am here you can wake up" "mal?" Jay asks still asleep "yes it's me. you are okay, i am okay we are okay. you can wake up it's save." slowly Jay opens his eyes, you can see that he is fighting back the tears that are coming. "jees that was a bad one." he jokes Mal Looks over to her left were Carlos is sitting in his bed. " hey are you okay?" she asks quyedly. "yes i am fine." Carlos answers as he lays back onto the bed. Jay wipes the rest of the tears out of his eyes and gets up. "arnt you going back to sleep?" Mal asks. "no i think i am gonna sit on the beanbag and get my mind in place." he says as he walks out of the room and sits on the chouts. "okay" Mal says. she walks back to her bed and lays down.

Evie opens her eyes and gets out of bed she had not slept that well in the last copple of weeks. she walkt so quyedly as possibil towarts the kitchen, she stops walking as she hears somone in the kitchen she takes a step towarts the place where a door whas supposed to be. she lookes around the corner and sees Carlos working on somthing that lookes like food. "hi." evie speaks up "ow hi... i did not think anny of you were awake." he says not looking Evie in her eyes. "well i whas awake for a coppel of minuts now and than i heard you. by the way what are you doing?" "eh well i am trying to make food but it is not good." he says as he puts down a pervect plate with an eg and some tooset. "this looks amazing, why would you say that it is not good." "i don't know my mother says that it is never good enoth for her." he replys looking towarts the plate. "well it is enoch for me, do we have enoch for Mal and Jay?" she sais. "yes i think so." he says as he walks towarts the kitchen, he picks up a coppel of extra plates and puts some foot on the empty plates. it didin't look the same but he was sure that is tasted the same. "should we wake them up?" Evie asks looking at the room were Mal and Jay were still asleep. "yeah." carlos anwsers as he walks past her into the room. "wait for me gees carlos." she says fake iritated. "sorry." he says back with a littel smile. "how are you alreddy awake?" Mal says rubbing her eyes. "eh.. well carlos was alredy awake when i came out of my bed." evie explains. "why?" Mal aks Carlos who is sitting on the bed he slept in. "well my mother wakes me mosetly so i can do my cores around the house, mosely she wakes me up around 4 in the moring. so this is not that urly for me." he explains. there whas a sylends for a coppel of moments. "well we should wake Jay." Mal says as she gets up and throse a pillow directly at Jay's head. "thanks." he mumbels as he gets up slowly. "is there food?"he asks. "yes Carlos made some." Evie says. they all get up and walk to the kitchen, they each ger a chear and sit arond the tabel. "that looks actuely realy good." Jay says as he sees the food.

as they are done with eating they all get dressed. "so we are just gonna pretend this never happend?" Evie asks. as they are about to leave the apartment. "we have to." Carlos says who lookes more terrifid every stap he takes towarts the door. "he is right we can't just like ethother one moment on the other." Mal responds. "bud if we need help we are here for eathother. right?" Jay says as he opens the door." they all nob in agremend. "i have to go my mom will kill me if she finds out i did not do my cores." carlos says walking a diferend direction than the other 3. "take care kid." jay says as he walk away. "i have to go to. my dad is not going to be happy if i am not home when he wakes up." Jay says as he climbs up a roof. the girls wafe him goodbye and start walking. "thanks for toningt." Evie says as the turn a corner and she sees her house in the distands. "yes." mal raps a arm arond Evie and puls her in for a hug. "bye." Evie says as they stop the hug. "bye." they both walk the opesid way smiling.