Revy's Interrupted Date and I am Prey: Chifuyu Edition

(Revy's wearing this)

Revy: How do I look?

Ichika blushed.

Ichika: Isn't a bit risque for a date?

Revy: Nah... If some punk can't keep in his pants, I'll shoot it off.

Ichika cringed at the thought.

Ichika: Then why do I have to wear this!?

Revy: Because someone's gonna snitch or try to take you! You ain't no one's boy toy but mine! And Catherbitch's!

Ichika: Couldn't you just shoot them like you normally do with a problem?

Revy: I'd normally agree, but I wouldn't have enough bullets. And I don't like you getting my thought pattern.

Ichika: So where are we going?

Revy: The best crime bar in Japan, The Dragon Pearl!

Ichika: A crime bar!? You know what kind of crowd that place ha-

Revy: That's why I need to establish some rules first.

Ichika: Okay.

Revy: Stay within seven feet of me. Talk to no one I don't introduce you too. Don't have any drinks unless I order them. Don't smoke any shit, don't chew shit, don't inject shit, don't buy shit, and DO NOT go near any crackpots or gangsters I don't introduce you to. Got it!?

Ichika: Got it! So can I trust your friends?

Revy: No. Let me talk for you unless it's about your school. In that case, spill as much about codes and expensive stuff as possible.

Ichika: So how are we getting there?

Revy: By portal and T-90.

Ichika: What's a T-90?

Revy: You'll like it, and you get driving practice.

Ichika: Now that I think about it, I haven't ever learned to drive a car.