Chapter 2- Necklace Underwater

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Who is it?" Conner asked.

"Bailey" She replied.

Bailey waited as Conner opened the door and welcomed her in the house. "So.. it's about time you came." Conner said as he let her in.

"Whatever" Bailey laughed. "So do you have any Skittles in here?" She asked while walking into his kitchen.

"Really? You couldn't have even asked me how are you? And yes I do have Skittles just look in the pantry." He grumbled playfully and went to the living room to turn on the T.V.

"Yayyyyyyyy" Bailey squealed as she went to go get the Skittles. She walked to the living room with the bag and grabbed a handful.

"Hey look!" Conner exclaimed pointing at the television.

Bailey sat down and saw a news reporter. She was talking about about a ship wreck. She then said that there were two thieves on that ship and they stole two items. The first was a Bracelet covered in diamonds. She didn't really think it was that pretty. The second was a Necklace with two different colored diamonds on it. It was a red diamond next to a blue diamond.

As soon as Bailey saw it she started at its rare beauty. She had never seen a piece of jewelry as beautiful as that necklace. She wanted it so bad that her heart ached.

Conner sat there looking at Bailey as she sat wide eyed at that piece of jewelry. He knew she loved it. He was going to get for her on her birthday. He knew that was the right thing to do.

"So isn't that necklace beautiful?" Bailey asked Conner.

"Yeah, I mean it's ok" He stated.

She gasped. "What do you mean it's ok? It's gorgeous!"

He stared at her and just laughed. "Your one weird little thing. You know that?" He heard her scoff and got up to go get the basket full of movies his mother had in the closest. He reaches up to pick one and ended up picking Finding Nemo.

"Hey Bailey" Conner screamed from the closet.

"Yes?" She yelled back.

"Do you want to watch Finding Nemo?" He asked knowing the answer.

"Hell yeah! Why would you even ask?!!" She squealed/screamed.

Yup. He knew it. Why would the answer be otherwise. That's her favorite movie. She loves Nemo as much as she loves Skittles. Which is allot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I'm finally done with this chapter! I have a feeling that this one's sort too........... oh well. I'll TRY to make them longer if I have time. Thanks.

Plz comment and vote ^·^

- Skittles