Chapter 1- An Afternoon with Conner

It was a Saturday afternoon and Bailey was sitting on her bed bored out of her mind trying to think of something she could do.  Her thinking got interrupted when her phone started to beep. She took her I-phone out of her back pocket and checked the caller ID. She smiled as she looked at her screen. Conner always saved her when she was bored. It was like he was stalking her. She answered and pressed the phone to her ear.

  "Hi Conner" She said in an amused tone.

  "Hey Bailey I was wondering if you wanted to come to my place to watch a movie?"He asked.

  "I'd love to let me just ask my mom." She said running down the hallway to the living room, where her mother was on the couch knitting a blanket for her little sister Janet.

  "Hey mom I wan..." before she could finish her mother Interrupted.

  "What do you think of the blanket?" She smiled at her daughter as she held up the purple and pink striped blanket.

  "Really you couldn't have waited until I finished" Bailey laughed at her mother.

  "Hello don't forget about me!!" Conner exclaimed from the phone.

  "I know"she laughed.

  "You know what?" her mother asked with a confused face.

  "No no no" she said."I said that to Conner not you." she smiled.

  "Conner's here? Where is he? Why didn't you tell me he was here? Oh my maybe he's hungry?"

  Bailey decided to wait till her mother finished rambling so Bailey could explain what she meant. She smiled as her mother was thinking about what to do first.

  "MOM" She almost screamed so that her mother would hear her."He's not here.  I meant to say that I had told him through the phone" She laughed as she saw her mother's face go from a worried expression; to an relaxed expression.

  "You know you could of said something." Bailey shook her head at her mother and heard Conner say something.

  "What'd you say?" She asked Conner.

  "I didn't say anything"

  "Yup. Sure. Ok Conner whatever" she laughed.

  "So mom can I go to Conner's house to watch a movie?" She asked, hoping her mother would say yes.

  "I guess you can but you have to be home by 9:00 ok?." Her mother stated.

  "Yes!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!" Bailey squealed as she headed out the door.

  "Remember Bailey. By 9:00"

  "Ok mom" She smiled as she pressed the phone to her ear again. "I'm going"

  "I know I heard" he laughed.

------------------------------------------

Well how'd you guys like it? I don't know but to me I think the ending is sort of weird (like me lol).

So anyways, tell me how y'alls liked it. VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!

-esther-skittles