My hood, My Shawty 0.2

A R I 🧝🏽‍♀️

"Ari you seen the new kid?" Tabatha asked Me while I scrolled through my Twitter

"Ari you seen the new kid?" Tabatha asked Me while I scrolled through my Twitter. I nodded my head no. I wasn't really in the mood for talking today.

"Ooo bitch there he go, he real cutee."  I looked at the direction she was looking at and my eyes met with the nigga she was talking about. He was light skin with a really cute smile. He caught me staring at him and he winked at me. I turned my head in embarrassment.

I felt Tabatha staring at me and she had this grin on her face "I saw thatttt." She cooed. I rolled my eyes and gave her a smile.

"Girl you ain't seen nothin"

"Mhmmm, but let me go to class before I'm late, you know I can't keep Mr. Browns fine ass waiting." I laughed at her. This girl been wanting Mr brown since she seen him. I won't lie, he's a good sight, but he's a teacher. That ain't stopping her though.

"Bye girl." I proceeded to put my things in my locker so I can head to my last class before lunch.

"Yo" I turned around to see the owner of this deep voice, to my surprise it was the New boy.

"Oh um hey.." I waved at him.

"What your name beautiful?"

"Arianna."

"My name Herb, wassup wit you?"

"What you mean by that?" By now me and him were walking the halls and he was walking me to my class practically.

"I mean you was staring a nigga down and shit, you must think a brotha cute." He said popping his imaginary collars.

"Boy bye, you ugly as the fuck." I said jokingly. He put his hand on his heart pretending to be hurt.

"Damn, you a tough lil shell to crack." I eyed him

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I questioned

"Well I'm kinda used to females throwing them selves at my feet, I ain't been here for 40 minutes yet and I already have two pussy appointments." He said laughing, I laughed right along with him.

"Well I got more respect for myself, deal with it."  Suddenly I was backed up against the wall.

"I ain't complaining, I like it." I swallowed the lump in my throat and cleared my throat indicating he need to back up.

"My bad" he apologized. I smiled

"It's fine herb."

"Was that a, you fine herb I just heard?" He put his hand on his ear.

"Boy shut ya ass up." I hit his shoulder. The noise of my phone going off is what interrupted us. It was my room mate calling.

I held my finger at herb to tell him to hold on and I answered the call.