My hood, My shawty, 0.4

/Ari Fletcher/
@therealkylesister

"Why would you switch out a dime, fo a penny 😍💰"Liked by 10,344 others

Liked by 10,344 others

It was Saturday and I was laid up in bed with my baby. I just posted a photo herb took of me when we had went grocery shopping the other day, I sighed when I seen he was active and didn't like the photo, I know he saw it too. It's been three days since we had our argument and he found out what Yosohn really was to me. It's been a really weird tension in this apartment, I don't know how but he's doing a real good job avoiding me when we living in the same exact place. The only time we actually see eachother face to face is when it's time for dinner I most likely always just stay in the guest room now. I used to sleep in herbs room.

I wiped my eyes as I felt them watering.

"Man bitch fuck you crying for?" I quietly questioned myself. I didn't want him to find out like this, it's embarrassing for me cause it's like I'm dealing with everything I went through all over again. The judgement, the hate, and the neglect. I really liked herb to, I just wish he would sit and talk to me. My thoughts we're interrupted with a grumbling that came from my stomach. Of course my fat ass hungry.

I got out of bed as quietly as I could to avoid waking Yosohn up, cause when that boy get up it's the hardest to put him back to sleep. Tip toeing to the door I gently pulled the door open and closed it behind me. Letting out a breath I proceeded to walk to the kitchen but stopped to see herb was there and he had guest. It was a couple of his homeboys, they stopped they conversation and looked up to look at me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I ain't mean to interrupt y'all." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some chips and cookies out the drawer and quickly left out walking back to my room. I could feel all their eyes on me most likely all wondering the same question "why the hell she here?" I could hear their whispers and I just ignored them and opened the door to the room and closed it behind me. I grabbed the remote and put on the summer walker radio on YouTube and sat on my bean bag, eating my snacks, vibing and scrolling through my Instagram feed.

After like an hour I heard a knock on my door

"Come in" I said softly with my eyes closed still vibing to the music. I heard the door open and someone step in.

"Arianna we gotta talk." I opened my eyes and looked up and saw herb looking down at me with a calm look. I got up and nodded my head walking out the room and following him to his room, passing by the living room I noticed his guest left. Walking into his room he closes the door behind him. He sits down on his bed and pats the spot next to him I sat next to him and look down at my hands cause I was doing that stupid thing where I play with my fingers cause I'm nervous. Is he kicking me out or something?

"Well first of all I would like to apologize-" I turned my head and looked at him giving him a confused look. Interrupting him I said "No I should be the one apologizing, I shouldn't have kept something like that away from you, I was just scared you would treat me like everyone else, I didn't wanna mess up what we had going on you know. It's been years since I been around someone who acted like they cared about me, I was so scared to lose that." At this point I was getting emotional again, I tried to wipe my tears before he noticed. He got close to me and wiped my face, pulled my face up making me look up at him, and said
"Arianna I ain't that type of nigga, I would never judge you like that. Being honest with me all the time is the best way we can avoid situations like this, and I've gotta apologize cause the way I reacted towards you was mad disrespectful, I'm sorry ma."

Our faces were so close to eachother, my eyes went from his eyes to his lips, then I did it. I kissed him, what came over me? My emotions did. But he didn't stop me, after like a minute he started kissing me back. As soon as I reached for his belt buckle he pulled back. Instantly I pouted Nd looked at him
"What's wrong?"

"It's not you it's just you all in your emotions right now, I'd rather do this when I know we both in the right mind state." He said giving me a small smile. I smiled back and nodded my head okay.

I laid back on his bed and I felt him lay down beside me holding me, next thing I knew I was falling asleep.

_____

HEYYYY I UPDATED LMFAOOOOOO but this is a short chapter cause I'm sleepy as heck, but how y'all feel with how this book going so far?

GUYSSSS FW MY NEW BOOK OR YA MOMMAS A HO!