|ғɪʟᴇ 071198|

May 15th, 2019

On this day I finally decided to look for
|ғɪʟᴇ 071198|

The past few days for me have been awful and very stressful. I managed to go down to the file room and look for that file. I've been ignoring the unknown messages which could be the reason why I'm having bad luck these days and as to why Destiny has been missing since then... I'm really worried about her.

As I make my way through the file room for the past few hours.., (yes the file room is huge). Anyway as I make my way down an aisle I spot a desk at the end with a lamp shining upon a file. As I make my way closer to it I see it's what I've been looking for...

|ғɪʟᴇ 071198|

Before I could even grab it the lamplight flickered a few times and then the file was gone... I saw a hand grab it, by the time the lamp turned back on the file appeared back on the desk and I heard a voice I've never heard before.

 I saw a hand grab it, by the time the lamp turned back on the file appeared back on the desk and I heard a voice I've never heard before

"Good luck Wooyoung

"Good luck Wooyoung..., you're going to need it to find your destiny" **laughs**

His laugh sounded creepy..., like a pirate's laugh but in an evil deep tone and after that I didn't hear him again...

   ____________________________________________

Hello readers! Hope you're ready for a new chapter! Finally almost done with it and I can't wait to share it with all of you!