Prologue

[Author's Note]

Thank you for deciding to read this book! It's one of my first fanfics for the Haikyuu community. Of course I had to write about my favorite duo of all time.

Just a heads up, the song isn't going to be relating to the plot a lot (or at all), only a few parts of it. I won't say too much! Some lyrics will pop up here and there when I feel like it's appropriate. (Hopefully I put them in appropriate places)

Enjoy reading~

Oikawa Tooru became silent on April 24.

Iwaizumi Hajime disappeared on April 24.

To Oikawa this meant this was the last time to ever see Iwaizumi.

The last time to toss to him

The last time to call "Iwa-chan~"

The last time to watch movies and geek out with him.

The last time to ever have a match with him against other schools.

The last time he could hear the other call him names.

The last time for him to ever hear his voice or see his face ever again.

Fear struck Oikawa, from the night Iwaizumi disappeared everything seemed normal when they were walking home.

No! This can't be happening! He isn't gone! He's just somewhere lost! I'm going to find him!

But that was out of character for Iwaizumi, after all he was more responsible than Oikawa could ever be. So how the hell did he disappear?

The events leading up to this caused Oikawa to be silent, the usually optimistic Tooru was no where to be found. This was what brought his teammates and even family to fear about what happened. Because Oikawa was the last person to see Iwaizumi, so what did he see for him to become so silent?