I want to hold you | Chapter 3

The day Iwaizumi Hajime disappeared

Click Iwaizumi entered his home, it was unusually quiet. His father would be watching tv by now, his mother was at work.

"Ah Hajime!" His father said from the kitchen. Iwaizumi raised a brow "what are you doing?"

"Oh since your mother is at work at the moment I decided to cook us a meal" his father responded, he glanced a few times at Iwaizumi.

"I don't like where this is going" Hajime said sitting on one of the dining room chairs "what did you make?"

"Since I'm not very good at cooking I decided to make just eggs" his father laughed nervously.

"Ah" Iwaizumi said quietly looking at his father handing him a glass of water and his food "thanks"

"Yeah!" His father clasp his hands together "I should learn how to cook more often, maybe I should even ask your mom"

"Maybe you should" Iwaizumi bit into the food and took a sip of his water. He hesitated at first but gave into the feeling.

"Enjoy" his father left the room, leaving Hajime to eat by himself, not like he minded anyways.

Few minutes pass, Iwaizumi started to feel like his body wasn't comprehensive. "What..?" As he was about to get up he collapsed.

"Finally" His father entered "that took a while to hit your system huh?"

Before Hajime could even respond everything turned black.

Iwaizumi woke up in the basement of his house.
"What the hell!" He yelled, noticing his wrist were cuffed to a bed.

"I lied" Iwaizumi's father walked in "your mother left me, she left us"

"You're lying" Hajime hesitated, pulling on the cuffs. They were uncomfortable "why would she leave—"

"Obviously she was tired of me, maybe even you"

"Why did you cuff me?" Iwaizumi asked slightly shifting to a comfortable position.

"I don't want you to leave like she did" he starts to leave Iwaizumi "you're going to be here until I think you won't leave me like she did"

"Why would you even want me here?" Hajime questioned the other "we literally fight all the time"

"I still care about you" His father turned away from Iwaizumi's gaze and sighed "I'll give you food tomorrow"

"Hey asshole! don't leave me here!" The door clicked shut, Iwaizumi was left to his thoughts.

What do I do?

How do I escape?

Will people find me?

What about oikawa?

Will he be searching for me?

Iwaizumi bit his lip, he couldn't panic now or ever. Not wanting his dad, the one that he trusted even through the abuse, get to him.

He was still bewildered that he even was in this situation. What parent just locks their kid up to make sure they wouldn't escape—he could name a few but that's not the point.

Hajime stared at the floor for a moment. Is this really it for me? Ugh he hated to think this way, he'd usually leave it to Oikawa for that.

Speaking of him, how was he? Even though they just came back from volleyball practice, was he alright?

"Iwa-chan" Oikawa called "Iwa-chan" he called again once the other ignored him. "Iwaaaaa-channn—"

"What the hell do you want?" Iwaizumi snapped at the other and then sighed "why are you bothering me before practice"

"Obviously to get you ready for a practice match!" Tooru responded with a cheeky grin.

"Well it isn't working" Hajime slowly averted his eyes from what he was doing and towards Oikawa.

He noticed Tooru holding a few things in his arms "what are those?" He pointed at them with a slight frown.

"Oh these?" Tooru glanced at the items he was holding and then shrugged "these are from some fangirls, I read the letters but I'm going to have to turn them all down"

"You really are an asshole" Iwaizumi murmured, a small smile forming on his lips. He felt bad for the girls but for some reason he felt relieved.

"Gah!" He heard Oikawa say, turning his gaze again to the other he opened his mouth.

"Gah?" Hajime stared at the other, showing a confused expression "why'd you do that?"

"You always insult me iwa-chan" Tooru complained "be nice to me for once"

"Tough love" Iwaizumi replied "besides you deserve it"

"Ah? So you admit you love me?~" Oikawa teased the other with a lopsided grin "aw how nice of you Iwa-ch—hey don't hit me!"

Oh how Iwaizumi took things for granted, never knowing that he would be locked away from everyone else.

He wish he could've at least held Oikawa once more.