Seeing Mama again

Izumi POV

I woke up to be met with a beautiful scent of roses and honey I stand up and look around the place was full of beautiful flowers and trees Daisies, lilies, roses, tulips, hibiscus where all here this place was home for the nature lovers.

I walked up the path with roses they were my favorite and my mother's, a teardrop from my eyes I miss her, her hugs, her smile, her laughing, and her singing, my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a familiar voice singing.

Dear Izumi, it's mama I promise no more drama when I'm famous you're gonna get everything you wanna, dear Izumi........ I promise.....I promise......yeah I promise.
Where I'm from it ain't no fun the girls were pumps and the boys where guns, and the kids got dreams and their dreams get crushed and grandma pray but it ain't enough, so I mind up my mine no I'm not losing to these streets in fact I won't be going back until they name one after me...
Dear Izumi, it's mama I promise no more drama when I'm famous you're gonna get everything you wanna dear Izumi...... I promise.....I promise......yeah I promise.
Now some might say that my dream come true. But it was all downhill I have to be there for you. The whole world said I wasn't prepared for you and then I got locked up and couldn't care for you.
So see we got a lot to prove, it ain't easy where we are going. But clap your hands if your happy and you know it. Babe. Mama loves you, she just don't know how to show it, baby.
' Cause I made up my mind, no I'm not losing to these streets in fact I won't be going back until they name one after me.
Dear Izumi, it's Mama I promise no more drama when I'm famous you'll have every single thing you want Izumi, I promise.......... I promise.....yeah I promise......... yeah.

"M-mom i-is t-that y-y-you?" I stutter. "Yes, my flower come to Mama." I couldn't believe my eyes my mother was right in front of me with her big bright smile. I ran up to her and hug her tight as I can, I don't want to let go. I was now crying I miss my mother more than thing even my father I miss him but not as much as my mother.

"Izumi I'm right here talk to me sweetie say what you want." Mom whisper. "C-can't you come home I want you back." I started trembling. "I'm sorry Izumi but I'm dead I got a chance to communicate with you so I want to tell you I have a gift for you but I didn't get the chance to give you it." Mom said.

"What is it?" I asked. "I have a pet to give you, go back to the old mansion in the greenhouse and you will see him it's a wolf dear protect him." my mother started to disappear. "Don't go please don't leave me alone!!" I shouted.

"Izumi I will never leave you alone, I will always be right here when you need me but the animal needs help go protect him and your waking up so I have to go bye sweetie." Mom gives me one last kiss on the forehead before disappearing.

"Bye mom see you next time I will miss you." The last thing I said before I saw the light.

A/N:

Okay so that song is real it's called 'Davis Street ' it's one of my favorite songs every.

Sunshine fairy 15 💋