Bonus Chapter

Izumi POV

"Come on girls we need to make this video for daddy okay." I said as I took the kids in the living room. Emiko and Inko were following me as I had my little baby boy Yukino in my arms.

"Mom why are we filming this?" Emiko asked. "Well tomorrow is daddy's birthday and I want surprise him, will you help me in my mission darlings?" I asked smiling. "Of course I want to give dad the best gift ever!!!" Emiko put her small fist in the air and I laugh. "I want to surprise daddy too!!" Inko giggled.

"What a about you baby boy." I turn to see Yukino on my shoulder giggling. "Papa papa papa!!" He cheered. "I'll take that as a yes, let's go!!" We walk in the
living room were I set up the camera. The kids sit-in the sofa and I place Yukino in Inko's lap.

"Okay Emiko your first, what do you want to tell Dad?" I said. "Happy birthday papa, I love you!!" Emiko said happily. "So Emiko do you have something to tell to papa?" I asked my cute daughter. "Umm I love that papa teach me fighting." Emiko giggled. "What do you love the most about papa?" I asked while shaking my head. "I love being your daughter, and I love you papa." Emiko giggled and clap her small hands.

"Okay Inko come it's your turn baby girl." Inko place Yukino in Emiko's lap and sit in the spot that Emiko was sitting. "Daddy happy birthday, you are becoming a big boy now daddy so I didn't got you anything." I gasp. "Inko that's not nice, anyway do you have anything to say to papa or what do you love about dad?" I asked adoring my child. "I love that daddy scare everybody at my school so everything is scared of me too, thank you daddy!!" Inko giggled and clap her small hands. Shoto your gonna hear it from me.

"Okay baby boy it's your turn." Yukino squeal and clap his chubby hands. "Hwappy bwrthday papa." Yukino laughed. "Do you love papa baby boy?" I asked him. "I love papa this." Yukino hold his hands up and showed how much. "What do you love about papa?" I said giggling. "Papa bweakfast." "you love papa's breakfast." Yukino nodded and smile. "That was good baby boy."

"Okay everyone say happy birthday together now." I said. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!" They all cheered together.

After that I give them a bath, put them to bed and Yukino in his crib, now I was in my room with the baby monitor. Now it's my turn to film my part.

"Happy birthday my love, I hope you enjoy your birthday. I just want to thank you for letting me in your heart, for giving me  beautiful children and for your love, even though your children are like mini monsters of you I still love them and I love you too my love." After I finish that I stop the camera and fell a sleep for the night.

Ohh you must be wondering where Shoto is well he was called to do a mission with Bakugo, Kaminari, Hagakure and Yaoyorozo, and will be back tomorrow, just in time for his birthday.

Next Day

I woke up today, took a shower and went downstairs cook a delicious breakfast and bake a beautiful cake, after that I got all the gifts in the living room, and went upstairs to wake up the girls. When I open the door to my surprises they were awake and were giggling.

"I CAN'T WAIT 'TILL DAD'S HERE!" The two girls cheered. Just then I hear the door open,
"Honey I'm home!!" Wow Shoto is here early. "Okay sweetie go wish daddy happy birthday." I told the girls. "YAY!!" They both ran out of the room.

I want to Yukino room to see he was standing on his crib looking at me happy. I gave him a bath and brought him down stairs with the camera in my hands, to see Shoto on the couch sulking with the girls pounding on him.

"Papa, papa, papa, papa!!" Yukino cheered. "Hi my boy how are you?" Shoto stretch his arms out and I put him in his arms. "Happy birthday my love!!" I peck Shoto's lips and sit beside him. "Thanks and I miss you angel." Shoto said kissing my forehead, I was beet red.

"Okay girls why don't you go get your gifts for daddy!!" "YAY!!!" They all ran to they rooms.

(Time skip brought to you by Shoto crying and thanking his family for a wonderful birthday!)

Right now the girls are playing and Yukino is sleeping in his crib, me and Shoto are just sitting on the chair watching our kids.

"So I'm an old man now?" Shoto said with an eyebrow raised. "I didn't say that, but it's kinda true." I said giggling.

"Hmm I wonder, but later this old man will show you what his capable of." I'm sure, I was red as tomato.

The End

A/N:

And I'm finally finished, now it's time to press the complete button. I will also like to thank LunaLucarik for the baby boy name thank you boi.

So I will see you on June 24, 2019 where I will continue my second story 'We'll be together no matter what' 'till next time.

See ya soon

Sunshine fairy 15💋