Talk much

Bakugo POV

There was silence after that no one talked, the two idiots were just standing there like a stick in the mud and to be honest it's getting annoying.

"If your gonna talk then makes it quick I have business to attend to." I pointed to my head and my desk meaning I want to sleep and I glare at them to hurry up.

"Well I have, I mean I want to say I uh ugh mmm........." Yaoyorozo stutter and I am on the edge of shouting. "Would you hurry up already," Uraraka shouted.

"I'm sorry Izumi I didn't mean to hurt you like that I know that I cause you trouble and you probably don't like me anymore but please accept my apologies for being so selfish and self-centered and I will leave with causing trouble." I could see tears pricking in her eyes, I kinda feel sorry for her........................not. I look at Deku to see her debating on if she should forgive her or not.

"Ohh no you don't huddle up guys," I shouted and grab Deku by her wrist and huddle in the corner of the class. "Okay deku, I know what you are thinking so spill it to the others." I spit out.

"Well guys she looks so sorry and maybe she is and plus everyone deserves a second chance," Deku said. I look at the other I sigh and nodded that I agree with her Pink bimbo and Pink cheeks also nodded.

"Since that's out of the way let's go shall we." Pink cheeks and Pink bimbo said. We walk back to the idiots and sit down on the desktop but Deku sits on a chair.

"Okay we forgive you but if you do something like that again don't come back and expect another forgiveness," Deku said but smile and hug creation b*t*h who was now crying, okay one problem solve so what is shitty hair doing here, it looks like Pink cheeks got my look because she said.

"Okay, all hugging and crying  seize one problem solve let's go to the other case, what are you doing here Kirishma?" She asks looking at him curiously.

"Ugh well, can I talk to Bakugo in private." He was fiddling with he's finger and pink dust came across he's cheeks. I was about to say 'no' until.

"Of course you can have him, but be back by 40 minutes sharp or I well come and drag you back here myself," Deku said and was drop-dead serious but she smiles and gave me a wink like she understands what's going on.

Shitty hair started dragging me to what looks like the garden of U.A and was nervous for some reason. "What do you want shitty hair?" Asked raising my eyebrows.

"W..well y..you s..s..see I re...ally l..l.. love you." He was now crying because I wasn't answering how could I answer I mean I do like shitty hair but I never really admitted it. "I....I no..w y..you don't f... feel the s...Any w..ay I'm so......" I shut him up by brushing my lips against his (A/N: okay bare with me I never ever do fluffy or lemons and I swear on my dolls live that I would never do one but you just have to *sigh*) lips were soft and nice I  don't want this moment to end but because of the lack of air we need.

" I Lovee you too Kirishma never forget that." I kiss him one more time and we head back in to see an angry Deku who was growl at us.

"Your two minutes late I-------- wait what were you two talking about?" She asks curiously.

"Well, Midoriya me and Katsuki are official." As soon as he said that the girls started squealing and pull me and Eijiro in a bear hug.

"CONGRATULATIONS GUYS WERE SO PROUD OF YOU TWO!!!" They shouted and smile.

Izumi POV

I was so excited after they announced that they are official but now I was anxious for when school is over and I have a meeting with Shoto I wonder what he's going to say I really miss him.

A/N:

I know that I haven't updated and I'm really sorry about that but my exams are coming up, plus my birthday is just 3 months away and I'm already excited.

Thank you, readers, for reading my story may God bless you.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Sunshine fairy 15💋