Chapter 2

I forgot to put on a jacket, because I just wanted to get away very fast. So I was only wearing a t-shirt and jeans. The city was very noisy. You could hear the sound of a police car. I didn't even want to imagine what criminal things are happening out there in the big city. Suddenly i heard the bell of the church ringing. I counted the rings. It rang 10 times. So it was already 10pm, but I still didn't want to go back to the home of my father. And they were already sleeping, so they wont notice if I stay somewhere outside. But where should I go? That was the question. I mean I didn't know this city at all. When I came to a cross-way I descided to go left. The street was small and there were many broken houses. All the lights in the houses were still burning. Suddanly I came to a garage which was completly dark. I saw that there was writen something on the garagedoor bu I couldn't read it because it was to dark. I looked if the door was open and I was lucky. I opened and walked in. I looked for a light switch. When I found one I switched it on and looked around. In the middle of the room was a drum kit placed. I didn't mind whose it could be. I just saw a bed on the right side where I laid down my tired body. I pulled the red sheet over me. I was glad there was a bed and a sheet.