Chapter 3

When I woke up in the next morning I first needed to remember where I was. I felt an arm on my back. So I slowly turned to the left side of the bed. I stopped breathing as I found a guy lying next to me. It was Ashton. So I guessed this was probably his room and his bed where I was lying right now. But why didn't he wake me up when he came late in the evening? I eyed up his body. His curls were messy and I noticed that he didn't wear a shirt. I couldn't help but I stared at his musculous chest. It kinda turned me on how he was lying next to me half naked. He looked so cuddly and hot at the same time. This time I couldn't stop myself of fancy him. My mind reminded me that he was very rude to me when we met the first time but I pushed the thoughts away. He didn't wake me up so I descided to give him a second chance. I kept on looking at him. He wore many bracelettes.

I got a shock as he suddenly opened his eyes. I stopped starring at his body. I looked up as his eyes met mine. Those green-brown eyes were so beautiful. We looked at each other without saying a word for a moment. Then he broke the silence:" Good morning." He smiled. My heart suddenly began to race. His smile was so beautiful. He had dimples and the color of his lips was a light pink. They looked so soft and beautiful. It seemed like everything on this boy was beautiful. "Hi Ashton.", I answered. "So, you know my name. Can you please tell me yours now?" He gently pushed his arm against mine, still smiling. "Grace", I said shortly. "Well nice to meet you Grace. Can you tell me what you are doing in my room?" I was surprised how nice he was in comparison to last night. "Oh, I'm sorry. I just didn't want to go home and I needed a place to sleep.", I answered embarrassed. "Fine but it would be nice to ask for the next time." "Well, you were very mean when we met so..." "Don't talk... let me think it over how we gonna fix this. I'd love to invite you to dinner as an apolagize.", he stopped me in a very charming way. I opend my eyes surprised. "Yeah, okay.... W-when?", I stuttered. "Well, it's 9 am. How about 7pm?", he smiled again. His dimples were just so cute. I liked this nice Ashton much more than the rude one last night. "That's fine.", I gave him a small smile. I tried to stay calm but in my mind I was freaking out. I never imagined that we would end up lying next to each other while he invites me to dinner. And in addition Ashton was a handsome boy.

"But now I need to go home. My dad is waiting."

I rolled my eyes thinking on him.

"Oh, okay." Ashton stood up slowly to get on his t-shirt. "Then lets go. I'm going to attend you." He smiled at me very nicely.

Damn those dimples were so cute.