Chapter 2

BACK TO THE PRESENT:

~ NAMJOON POV ~

"She has what?" I questioned, trying to keep calm. For some reason I just felt so concerned for someone who I barely know.

"Amnesia, she has Amnesia sir," the doctor says, in such a calm tone like it's normal. But I couldn't keep in the concern that escaped from my mouth.

"Doctor, is there any way that she can regain her memories? Do you know the date from what she last remembered? Do you think that –"

"Okay, please calm down Mr. Kim hahaha, I'll answer your questions." I follow as he says, then nod initiating him to continue.

"Well, yes there is a way. But it is really rare for someone to just regain their memories. Second, from what we see she remembers entering a class from senior year, however, she's in her 4th year of college. Meaning, she lost 4 years of her memories." He says blankly, but I just continue to stare at him urging him to go on.

"Anyways, we have one problem that needs to be settled." Once those words had come out, his face automatically turns into a more sentimental and soft face. But I just look at him confused. "Doctor, before saying anything further, have you contacted her parents?"

He then freezes before taking a deep breath and speaking once again. "Namjoon. Her mum died at the age of four, so we contacted her dad. But according to her friend, he points to a girl sitting in the hallway, He is an abusive alcoholic, which also tells us the reason why she came here to Seoul, but also came to pursue her passion on music and dance." Oh, so her life must've been pretty tough.

"So, the dad is coming here?! No, he cant, that may hurt her more." I say as I vigorously shake my head. "Mr.. Kim, please calm down. And that's the thing, her dad only said that he doesnt want to associate with her anymore, which also makes sense, since shes emancipated."

"Emancipated? I question.

"Yes, but before I leave and give you time to process anything. Miss Rin?" The girl in the hallway looks up in shock and walks toward us. The doctor then signals for her to introduce herself.

"Annyeong Kim Namjoon, I am Rin Johye, Eunjis best friend and Unnie," she giggles before snapping back to being serious.

"Miss Rin, Mr. Kim, I'll take my leave now. Please don't hesitate to call me if anything is needed. Annyeong!" he waves before taking his leave. Once he does Kim Johye turns to me and bluntly says, "I would be fangirling so hard right now, but my best friend is in that room," she points to the room that Eunji is and continues talking,"and I am way to stressed about her health to be fangirling. Once I know shes okay, be prepared for my fangirling, got it?" she leans in making sure I understood what she said.

"Got it." I chuckle before asking if we should head into the room.

~Eunji's POV~

As I held my phone tightly in my hands, a button on the side was pressed, turning on my phone revealing a somewhat familiar young angel.

I stared blankly at the screen until a presence beside me broke my thoughts. I turned my head finding the same guy who brushed his hair back seductively earlier standing next to me.

"Wow, aren't I-" he started before being cut off by a loud gasp near the door.

I looked over to where the sound came from finding a girl around my age jogging on the spot with her hands over her mouth. It looks as if she would blow up anytime soon from who knows what.

After she finished staring at the 7 beautiful humans in front of me she then gazed over at me. Once our eyes met she sprinted to me like I was a basket of rare concert tickets.

The guy standing next to me moved back to the others so that the girl is able to reach me.

When she came in touch with the bed I was sitting on, she didn't hesitate to give me a big and warm hug. As I let everything sink in, I hugged her back.

"You remember me right?" she asked out of curiousity as she pulled away gently so that our eyes met once again.

"Of course I do! You're my bestfriend and my Unnie!" I tell her innocently.

"Do you remember them?"

---

A/N - I'm really grateful for every reads I get! It makes me happy. :))

Anyways, if you like this story so far, maybe, ever so maybe, vote? It would mean alot. I have also decided to try and update as soon as possible, if not, at least once a week.

xo

-