Fin ○

Another school year ended and the fresh graduates were now hustling to get into their dream university. As for Hina, the only option is SOPA.

Hina was brushing and styling her hair as she received a text message from Jeno.

"Hurry up because Jaemin here is getting weirder by the minute. Save me." - Jeno

Hina chuckled as she saw the photo Jeno sent.

She was happy that they can all be friends again. And was happier that they can finally go to college together.

But first we must apply. She thought. Feeling positive that they would get in their dream school.

She stood up and checked herself in the mirror. It wasn't that long when school ended and now summer is finally over. She smiles as she remembers all of the things that happened the past sumer.

As she was walking to the bus stop, she noticed the playground was filled with children. She smiled softly and admired how cute they were, her eyes immediately went to the girl and boy who were building mudpies together. She immediately thought of Jaemin.

"Hey. Would it be awkward to stay friends with Jeno?" Jaemin asked one day when they were walking by the campus, it was their first day of classes as seniors and they haven't heard from Jeno ever since the talk.

Hina sighed and shook her head. As they were about to enter their respective classrooms, Jeno appeared and placed his arms around them and smiling ear to ear as he greeted them a good morning.

Jeno then patted the 2 and ran to his classroom. Jaemin smiled and said goodbye to Hina as he followed Jaemin in section-2 since they were classmates.

Hina watched the 2 guys as they were sitting next to each other and talking. Seems like this school year is going to be her favorite.

When lunch came, Hina sat in front of the 2 guys just like before and started to eat her meal. Jaemin gave her a banana milk, as always. The girl kept stealing glances at Jeno as she noticed that he was being quiet.

"You're making my heart beat weird, Hina. Stop stealing looks." Jeno said, he earned a nudge from Jaemin who was beside him

"Sorry." Hina said, "it's just.. if it's difficult for you, Jeno to be with us for a while-"

"Silly. I'm fine. And you're my only two genuine friends here so." He shrugged and smiled, "besides, I need your opinion. What should I reply to this text?" He showed her his phone with the text message by Lami.

"Oh- you're texting Lami?"

"Not so loud!" Jeno said, trying to shush his bestfriend up.

"Oops. Sorry." Hina giggled and took his phone to snap a selfie of the 3 of them together, "send her this and type, 'lunch with friends at the moment. We're cheering for you on your quiz. Good luck!'"

Jeno followed her instructions as he was typing away diligently.

"Hey why are you not asking me?" Jaemin pouted as he saw how the two were bonding

"Because you're dumb and have no idea with dating." Jeno said which made Jaemin shout at him

Hina laughed partially agreeing with Jeno's statement but mostly because seeing them together again made her heart full. She got her bestfriends back and she also has a boyfriend. She is loving her life.