That Beautiful Time ♡

Jaemin was cleaning up the mess from yesterday as Jeno was still sleeping on his couch. They had too many drinks last night that he swear he'd never drink again.

"We stink." He muttered as he can still smell and taste the traces of beer on his mouth. He sighed and was about to go into the shower when he received a text message from Renjun.

"Ningning told me he wanted to introduce you to her friend, Miri. Are you available today?" - Renjun

He stared at the text for a while and thought about Hina.

"I'm thinking of giving up." He told Jeno

He sighed as he locked his phone and proceeded to take a shower.

After a few minutes, Jeno was awake and was gargling his mouth wash in the kitchen. He chuckled and gave him fresh clothes.

"You might wanna take a shower before heading off." He said and got a glass of water

"Thanks bro."

Jaemin put his glass down and stared at it, "date with Hina?"

Jeno paused, his back still facing the guy and answered, "don't worry about it." And proceeded to going to the bathroom.

Jaemin sighed and remembered what Jeno said to him last night.

"If only you knew that truth."

"The truth?"

"The truth about Hina's feelings." Jeno said and drank another bottle.

"How would you know about that?" Jaemin said, staring at him, triggering him to continue

Jeno just smiled and turned to look at him

"All I'm saying is if I were you, I'd bet my chances."

Jaemin still stared at him, not really knowing why his bestfriend and rival would say that to him. And why would he even know about Hina's feelings? Did they talked? Did he already confessed? He can't really focus that night and continued drinking.

"I'm meeting her tomorrow at 2pm, you should stop by if you want." Jeno offered

"I'm not going to ruin your date, bro."

"Just stop by if you want." Jeno suggested and smiled again

Jaemin really has no idea what's going on. All he knows is, Jeno is acting weird.

Jeno was finished taking a shower when he decided to go home to change his clothes. Jaemin on the other hand, was drowning with his thoughts. He decided to turned his phone off and locked himself in his room to take a nap. He still has a bad case of hangover and him thinking about Hina is not really helping with his headache.

He turned his body to the left and saw the picture of Hina and him when they kids. He took the frame and stared at the photo as he remembered that beautiful moment.

"Yah yah. What happened to you?" Jaemin asked Hina, he saw her on the bleachers eating lunch alone as she was crying.

"Nothing." She said and turned so the boy can see her back as she tried to hold her crying.

"Tell me what happened." Jaemin held both her shoulders and turned her around so she can face him, the girl's face was now really red and her eyes swollen from all the crying, Jaemin clicked his tongue and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe the tears away. He then stood up and ran to the vendor as fast as he can, bringing back their favorite drink.