Ricopunzel

Once upon a time, there lived a couple in a small village. They were sitting near a cabbage patch in which they found something. "Honey, remember when you said you wanted a child?" asked the man. "Well yes, I was thinking if it's gonna be a boy named Rico or a girl named Rita," said the woman. Just 9 months later, the couple gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. But they decided they wanted to name her Ricopunzel (combined with Rico and Rapunzel). Ricopunzel had beautiful long hair and has a sweet face. One night, an evil witch kidnaps baby Ricopunzel, which made the couple worried. The witch then had Ricopunzel locked in a very high tower. Years later, Ricopunzel grows up to be a very beautiful woman. Her hair grew longer than before and sometimes styles it too. Then, Ricopunzel saw the witch coming back to the tower. "Ricopunzel, Ricopunzel! Let down your hair," said the witch. "Alright," said Ricopunzel. After Ricopunzel lets down her hair and the witch climbed on it, she realized whatever happened during her birth years. "Alright deary! Now I know you're birthday is coming, but it's ok! I never wanna hurt you," said the witch. "Look! Ever since you took me to your tower, I've been spendin' my days thinkin' bout my parents. I was born with them, I was raised with them, and now that I'm older, I needed true love," said Ricopunzel. "True love you say?" asked the witch. "Why didn't you say so?" Ricopunzel then dreams of a handsome prince riding on his scooter bike and looking up on his Tinder. Later that night, Ricopunzel got her smartphone and calls Prince BlocBoy. She asked him to come to her tower and Prince BlocBoy agreed. The next morning, the witch came home with a load of heavy groceries. "Ricopunzel, Ricopunzel! Let down your hair," said the witch. After the witch climbed up the tower with a load of heavy groceries, Ricopunzel wanted to tell the witch something. "Mother, there's somethin' I wanna tell y'all," said Ricopunzel. "Go on," said the witch. "I met this boy up on Tinder and he has great looks, a great personality, and he looks kinda sharp," said Ricopunzel. "Do you think he gonna like me?" "You kidding my child?" asked the witch. "Of course he will!" Later one night, when the witch went out, Ricopunzel was waiting for her prince to come. Then, he finally came! "You Prince BlocBoy?" asked Ricopunzel. "Damn right I am," Prince BlocBoy answered. "Oh thank god," said Ricopunzel. "Ricopunzel, Ricopunzel! Let down yo hair," said Prince BlocBoy. After Prince BlocBoy climbed up, he and Ricopunzel talk about their personalities, what they like and don't like, and they watched MTV together while having popcorn, candy, nachos, and soda. When they were done, Prince BlocBoy exits the tower and heads back home.