Chapter 1

"Get up, fucking nerd!!" The green haired elementary kid shivered at the other boys harsh tone. "You think you can waltz around and bump into me, Deku?!" The red eyed boy cracked his knuckles with a sneer. Small flames pop as he raises his fist to throw a punch. The green haired boy held his arms up waiting for the blow.. that never came. "What the fuck, Sapphire!?" The boy blinks his tears back and looks up at the tanned skinned girl in front of him, hold the fist with ease. "That's enough, Bakugo." Her brown eyes turn blue as they harden, a white scaly patch under her eye glows and her pupils turn to slits for a brief moment as he snatched his hand away. A tint of pink on his cheeks appeared before he turns and stomps away. "You'll regret this!!" She sighs heavily after he disappears before turning and holding her hand up to the boy on the ground. "Are you alright, Izuku?" He rapidly nods at took her hand, pulling him up. "Y-yeah! T-thank you Sapphire!" She smiled at the blushing face before pulling him in a quick hug. "Of course. If he gives you trouble, let me know. I don't tolerate bullies." She waves and walks away, the flustered boy clenching his shirt. 'Wow.. She's so..'

Deku.. I'll be leaving soon. Will you stay strong until I come back?

~~A Couple Of Years Later~~

"Alright, take your seats now." The teacher didn't have to say it twice for everyone hurriedly sat down. Once it was silent, he continued. "We have a new student with us today." Murmurs and talking can be heard throughout the class. "Hey I wonder who it could be?"

"Who is it Aizawa sensei?! Male? Female?"

"I hope shes female so I can look a her-OOUCH!!"

"You pain in the asses are making too much noise!!"

"QUIET!!"

Silence fell again before he sighed in irritation. 'Why is everyone so noisy?' He then looks to the door window and motions the person. "..Come in now." The door opens as a young woman steps in. A green haired boys jaw dropped and eyes widen in shock. 'It cant be..!' She has chocolate colored skin, her curly brow hair on her shoulders. A white scaly patch under her right eye seems to give its own light. Her eyes were brown and warm as she bows. "Hello! My name is Sapphire Bethman. Its a pleasure to me you all." He suddenly finds himself standing, unaware of everyone watching him and opened his mouth. "Sa-!" "YYOOUUU!!!" Sapphires eyes blankly looks in front of him. "What the fuck are YOU doing here!? HUH??!" A blonde haired man slammed his hands on his desk as he stood. "Bakugo!! Midorya! SIT. DOWN." Bakugo sucked his teeth and flopped back into his chair. "NOW. Sapphire. Go ahead and sit in that seat next to Todoroki." "Yes sir." She bowed again and sat down on her desk. She nods to Todoroki before her eyes meets Midoriyas flustered form. Under her arm she gave him a wave and mouthed. 'Long time no see.' His face began to warm up as she turned back to the lesson.

'You came back..'

(*Yes shes has brown skin: DEAL WITH IT! Thank you!*)

~~~~

The bell rang as class was dismissed. Sapphire stretched her hands out. 'End of the day..' She began to gather her things. "Sapphire!" She turned and smiled brightly at that meek familiar voice. "Deku! Long time no see!" He began to her before he was pushed aside by the blonde hothead. He looms over where she was sitting as she crossed her arms unfazed. "What the hell is this? Who do you think you are, disappearing and coming back out of nowhere!! Where'd you come from after all this time?!" She chuckles and shakes her head. "Glad to see that things haven't changed with you. Now, you owe Izuku an apology." He gritted his teeth and slammed his hand on her desk. "SHUT UP! I ain't apologizing to that fucknerd! Now ANSWER ME!!" Sapphire quickly stood facing close to him, both staring each other down. "I don't have to tell you shit." The room was tense as all of the classmates watched the two in awe. "No way. She's standing up to Bakugo with no hesitation!" The red haired boy comments. Bakugo growled after a while, slammed his hand again on the table and stomped out. "What the fuck ever, pain in the ass.." She relaxes as she shakes her head again sighing. 'I wonder where all of that destructive energy came from..' "S-Sapphire! Are you alright?" Midoriya finally approached her before being pulled into her arms. "Sorry we had to meet again like this. How have you been, my friend?" She releases him and tilts her head. "...Are you ok? You're turning red.." He waved his hands frantically. "Y-Yeah I'm fine! A-anyway! I cant believe.. you're here." Sapphire paused before looking down. "I'm sorry for not saying anything.. But.." Both of them jump as they suddenly were surrounded by the class. "That was bad ass! Who knew he had someone not scared of him!" A red head boy rubbed the back of his head and laughed. A girl with brown hair and boy with glasses stepped to Midoriya. "Are you guys friends?" The young girl asks in excitement. Midoriya blushed again as Sapphire smiles and nod. "Since elementary, yes!" The girl grabs her hand, her smile widening. "My name is Ochako Uraraka! And this is Tenya IIda!" The man behind stood at attention. "A PLEASURE!" Sapphire held back a laugh at the mans tenseness. A yellow haired man pushed through and pointed at himself with enthusiasm. "My names Denki Kaminari! Wanna date-OW!?" He was stepped on his head by a smaller boy with purple like balls on his head. "NOOO DATE ME! The most popular guy in school-Minoru Mineta!!" He was hit hard in the head by a frogs tongue. "Stop lying, pervert. I'm Asui! But call me Tsu-chan!" a young girl with long green hair and frog like face said. More and more students surrounds the overwhelmed Sapphire. 'Oh my.."

~Bakugo's POV~

'What the fuck!?' He hits the wall of the men's locker room, fist clenched and causing a dent. What's her problem?! She leaves to who knows where, then comes back and acts like she sits on a fucking throne?!? "God damn her! Who she think she is anyway!?" Bakugo snarls and looks at the ground in front of him. 'Leaves without saying shit.. to me. Leaving me...' His eyes widen and hits the wall again. 'What are you saying, man!?' She's nothing to him!! .. But did she say something to Deku? His anger boiled back up at the thought. Being all 'buddy buddy' with each other; It made sense! So HE KNEW all along where she went?!? "Damn that nerd!! I'll kill him!!"

~Sapphire's POV~

Things finally settled down as she met the rest of the classroom. school went along without a hitch and the bell for the end of the day rang. "SO! Sapphire! What's your quirk?" A girl with pink skin, Ashido, leans in. Sapphire smiles and rubs the scales under her eye. "I call mine; 'Dragon.' " She breathes, her skin suddenly turns to white scales, fangs appear and brown eyes turn into blue with slits. A long lengthy white tail stretches from under her skirt and black wings protrude from her back. In a instant, she turns to normal. "As you can tell, I can transform into this, breathe fire and shoot beams from my mouth. I also have massive strength." A few  students wow'ed at the scene. "Unfortunately, if I keep it for too long I lose control of it and shut down.." Sapphire rubbed her head in embarrassment. Uraraka clapped her hands. "No! Its amazing, Sapphire!" The woman fidgeted from all of the talking and chatter. She suddenly noticed that she is being watched. She looks around the whole class until eyes met icy blue and brown ones. 'Red and.. white hair?'

Thanks for Reading!

♡Sapphire Above♡

(I do not own the picture! I'm always behind on anime. So I saw this anime and I was thinking 'why not?' And yes the OC is a black girl deal with it!)