Chapter 2

The next morning I wake up at 7 am. I get out of bed and go to the shower. I'm not going to change tonight, so I'm wearing high heels, a black skirt and a red top with a black blazer. I brush my teeth and quickly go over my hair with the straightener. When I'm done I quickly put my Chemistry summary that is still on my desk in my handbag. My pencil case is still there from yesterday. I only have to be there for an hour so I don't take anything to eat. I quickly take a banana from the fruit basket for breakfast. "Bye mom." I shout. "See you soon girl." she says. I walk to my car and throw my bag in it. I get in quickly and drive to school. When I arrive I quickly eat my banana on the way to the classroom. When I arrive I say hello to 3 of my friends and we start the exam.

---------------
Finally done. I'm on my way home when I get a phone call from Emi. Luckily I have installed such a thing in my car so that I can call hands-free. "Hey Emi." I say. "Hey. Are you finished with your exam?" she asks. I'm starting to laugh. "Eum yes otherwise I could not answer" I say. "oh yeah true. Haha" she says. "It is to say that dad comes to pick you up earlier. He just left. "She says. "Okay I just have to make my suitcase."I say "But I have to let you go girl. I just got home." I say. "Okay is good. I'll talk to you in a few hours. "she says." Bye. "I say and hang up. I walk inside and see Mom sitting there." Hey Mom. Emi her dad comes to pick me up earlier. He just left. "I say as I go upstairs. Mom follows me." Okay, I've already laid the most on your bed. You just have to put it away, "she says." Thanks mom. "I say.  I take my 1D suitcase and put everything in and go to my bathroom. I put everything in my toilet bag. I also take my hair straightener and walk back to my room I put it in my suitcase I walk back to the bathroom and take a separate bag for all my makeup I also put it in my suitcase. I take 5 pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of heels. I put it in a bag and put it on the floor next to my suitcase. When I'm just finished someone rings the doorbell. "I'll open!" Mom calls and I hear her open the door. I take my suitcase and my bag of shoes and walk downstairs. "Emi !!!" I shout when I see her standing there. I hug her so hard. "I thought only your dad came?" I ask her. "That was the intention but Dad will drop us off immediately at the hotel where 1D is waiting for us in the lobby." she says. "okey. I'm glad you're with me." I say and hug her again. I go to my mom and hug her. "I love you mom. I'll be home in a few days." I say. "Enjoy it. I love you too." she says and let go of me. I smile and see that John, Emi's dad, put my suitcase and my bag of shoes already in the trunk. I gratefully look at him. "let's go." says Emi. I nod and go outside. I wave at mom and get in the car. One direction here we come.

--------------------------------------
Hey everyone. This is the next chapter.
Comment / Vote? Xxxxx
Love you xxx
Silla xxxx