Chapter 5

I've been here for 5 minutes now and I think Harry gave up because the knocking stopped. I sigh and lie down on the bed. Why did I enjoy it? I can only think of his lips. How soft they are. His warm soft lips. I touch my lips and still feel his on mine. Suddenly someone knocks on the door again. "Go away Harry!" I shout. "Jamie it's me." I hear Emi say. I get up and unlock the door. When the door is unlocked I lie down on the bed with my face facing the pillow. "Why wasn't Harry allowed in?" she asks. "I did something really stupid, Emi." I say. I turn on my back and sigh. She sits down next to me. "What happened?" she asks. "Harry and I kissed." I say. "That is good, right?" she says enthusiastically. "How was it? Was it good? Is he a good kisser?" she asks further. I sigh. "He apologized and said that it should never have happend." I say. She wipes a tear that slipped down my cheek. So now I am also crying. What's wrong with me? I sigh and turn back so that my face is on the pillow. I scream as loud as I can. That's how frustrated I am. "Ignore him. Make him jealous and show him what he dropped. He must be sorry." says Emi. I look at her. "Is that your advice, Emi? Are you serious? Are you serious now?" I ask her and start laughing. "Yes, I mean it. Make him jealous with one of the other boys or something. Explain it to them or something that they understand." she says. I Laugh even harder than before. "yea right." I say. "But not with Niall. He's mine. Stay away." she says and points to me. "I don't know yet." I say. "He really has a nice ass that I want to get my hands on." I say. She takes the other pillow and hits my head with it. "Leave him alone bitch." she says laughing. "Okay okay he's yours." I say and she stops immediately. "But you are right. He has a nice ass. But that ass is only for me. For no one else." she says and she dreams away. Oh my God "I'm hungry. Let's eat" I say and jump up She also stands up and we go to the dining room. Everyone is there. Emi looks at me with a look. I look at the table and see Harry looking at me. I immediately know what she means. Plan 'making Harry jealous' starts now and sit next to Liam and Emi between me and Niall.