News

4 Years Later - January 2nd

"Rachel!! Noah!! Come to the kitchen!" Hiram yelled from the kitchen and me and Noah left our bedrooms and went to the kitchen.

"Hey dads, what's going on? You guys got here from work early." I said.

Oh hey there! Did you missed me? Well, you must be wondering how things were going in this whole time that we are at Madrid.

Things are great here. But of course that I miss as hell the people from Lima, not the city, just the people. Mostly, a very tall dude with amber eyes and dark hair. My Finny. There isn't a day that I don't think about him. I went in a few dates here in Madrid, but never more than that, it's hard to find love when your heart belongs to another person.

I still talk almost everyday with Quinn, Sam and Santana. Actually, Sam and Quinn are a couple now! A little longer than a year. Anyway, but I totally lost contact with Finn. I asked Santana, Sam and Quinn about what happened with him and is always the same answer: he goes to school and acts normally and suddenly he disappear for a few months then comebacks and act normally again. Like a cycle, they told me that they even asked Carole if everything were okay and she said that when he disappear like that is cause he goes to his aunt's house for a few months, he obviously study there, then comeback to Lima. I never understood that very well. I tried calling him many many times but he never answered.

"We have some news." Leroy said smiling. I look to Noah confused and he shrugged as confused as me.

"We are coming back to Lima!" They said at the same and I look to Noah smiling.

"WHAT?!" We yelled at the same time excited.

"We are coming back to Lima!" They said again and we all hugged. I'm so happy.

"We have to tell our friends!" I aid excited.

"NO!" Noah yelled and I look at him confused "We have to surprise them. Coming back to school after the break, they will be so surprised." He said and I smiled.

"I like the way your mind works." I said smiling big. I can't wait to see Finn again, kiss his lips that I love so much and miss as hell.

"When are we going? I asked.

"Two days, go pack your stuff." Leroy said and me and Noah run to our bedrooms.

I miss our house in Lima, here in Madrid we live in an apartment, it's big but it's not a house. I will miss Madrid tho, if I had the people from Lima here in Madrid would be a dream coming true. I loved this city.

I grab my baggages in the closet and started to put my clothes in it. I donate mostly of my clothes before leave Lima and bought a lot of new clothes in here. Also my hair is different, I have bangs now! I think it's perfect for me. I can't wait to comeback to Lima, specifically to meet a Mr.Hudson again, I miss him so much.