𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

𝐌𝐀𝐃

𝕵in dried Jimin off before continuing to lotion up his body, starting at his ankles before moving up to his thighs, his tummy, and lastly his arms.

"Okay minnie, big boy pajamas or Chimmy pajamas?" Jin questioned.
The younger boy responded with a bright smile, "chimmy pajamas pretty please?"
"Of course baby."

Jin dressed Jimin in his favorite Chimmy onesie and gave him his sea turtle stuffie before guiding him out of the room and down the stairs. The little took off to the kitchen, his hunger that built up for the last day finally hitting him. Taehyung, Namjoon, and Yoongi sat eating while chatting quietly. The chatter stopped once Jimin's presence was noticed.

"Hi jimin! we missed y-" Taehyung smiled before being cut off harshly by yoongi. "In my room in thirty," the man picked up his dishes before placing them in the sink and walking towards his room leaving a pissed off aura in the kitchen. Silence overtook the area before a voice spoke up from the living room.

"Someone's about to get their ass fucking ruined."
"JUNGKOOK!" Namjoon shouted back covering the little's ears, "don't embarrass him and watch your mouth."

The said little removed Namjoon's hands from his ears before addressing the crowd,"I'm not embarrassed, we all know what's gonna happen, and I'll love every second of it. See you prudes later, I've got a dick appointment," Jimin stated before dropping his stuffie on the dining table and waltzing away with a sway of his hips.

Jin stood shocked with the frozen pack of chicken nuggets he had retrieved for little Jimin. The little seemed to have instantly left little space at the thought of getting fucked by his personal sadist.

✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨💕✨

Jimin reached his room and rushed over to his dresser. Digging through his special drawer, Jimin looked for his pink knee socks and white lacy panties before grabbing his collar.

Undressing as fast as the boy could, he put on his little outfit and grabbed a silky white robe to cover himself up for the walk to Yoongi's. Before leaving his bedroom, a pair of fluffy kitten ears sitting on his vanity caught his eye.
"Yoongi will love these," the boy gasped excitedly before putting them on, rushing out of his room and down the hall mentally preparing himself for the night.

————————————————————————
A/N
Hi!!! This is your author aka Kay! Please let me know what you all are liking/ not liking about the book! I'm trying to establish the character's persona before developing the plot so sorry if the pace feels off??? Let me know your opinions!

Love always!
-Kay