𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

𝕳oseok picked Jimin up, taking him into the bathroom to start a bath for himself and the smaller boy.

After sitting Jimin on the counter the boy stirred waking up from his little sleep.

"Hobi," Jimin stopped to yawn, "I'm tired."

"I know puppy but I gotta give you a bath, we just fucked." Hobi chuckled smiling at Jimin.

Jimin blushed and smiled back at Hobi before his face grew red and contorted up in worry after glancing at the bland bath that sat feet away from him.

"Hyung the bubbles! You forgot bubbles!" Jimin shouted throwing his hands up in the air.

"Oh shit you're right." Hoseok moved to the side of Jimin searching under the counter for the bubbles and bath bombs.

"You like purple right baby boy?"

"I like all the colors but I prefer blue and pink." Jimin smiled sweetly looking down at his hands.

"How about blue bath bomb and pink bubbles?" Hoseok smiled bringing the blue bath bomb and pink bottle up victoriously to Jimin.

"That sounds perfect."

*

Hoseok  toweled off Jimin from his bath before taking him into his room. He started to pick out his pajamas for him before Jimin stopped him.

"I'm big Hobi, I can get dressed myself." The younger whined out laughing at Hobi's cuteness.

"I don't care if you're little or not I'm gonna smother you in all my love because the others hog you way too much." Hoseok sighed still digging through Jimin's drawers.

"Do you think it'll work out Hobi? Us all dating?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I feel like it's gonna blow up in our faces."

Jimin nodded sadly looking down at his hands.

"I hope it does but I think they all agreed for selfish reasons."

"Why do you say that Hobi?"

"Well," Hoseok started, holding a onesie joining where Jimin was sat on the bed, "If everyone got coupled up I wouldn't be chosen. There's seven of us, someone is bound to get left out. Namjoon and Jin will link up as a couple but Namjoon would be unfaithful because he can't keep himself from you. Taehyung and Jungkook would be together but Jungkook would ruin your relationship with Yoongi because that's the kind of dom he needs, he needs Yoongi. Taehyung would keep crawling back to me because although he is Jungkook's dom he is still a switch, he needs that balance of me doming him. Does that make sense?"

"Yea. Everyone doesn't want to give up what they have on the side for the person they 'love'" Jimin agreed, understanding what Hobi was trying to explain.

"Who do you love Hobi?" Jimin questioned turning his head to look at Hoseok.

"It's time for me to get going! Here's your onesie I'll meet you downstairs for dinner, I'm gonna shower first though."

And with that Jimin was left in his room with his thoughts.

(A/N I just realized Jimin was naked that whole convo poor baby is cold omg)

*
"Boys come in here so you can eat!" Jin yelled only turning around to see Jimin already sitting at the counter with a smile on his face.

"Oh Jimin. I didn't see you there. Look at you! You've already showered and got your jammies on! What a good boy." Seokjin smiled patting on his head before putting a piece of pizza in front of him that was already cut up into little bite sized pieces.

"Hyunggggg, I'm big!" Jimin whined out smiling.

"Oh," Jin said sounding disappointed, "do you want a normal piece then?"

"No! No this is fine I like it all small in little itty bitty pieces. Also, Hobi got me ready for bed." the younger blushed starting to eat his pizza.

"Oh. Did he now? Would that be the reason for those fresh marks on your neck?" Jin questioned knowingly.

"M-maybe?" Jimin responded.

"Looks like I need to have another talk with him about  having sex with you in little space." Jin sighed.

"N-no I'm big I told you!"

"Oh trust me I believe you!" Jin replied turning around with his hands up.

Seokjin turned around to grab the boy some banana milk smiling to himself. He's fakingng it to protect Hobi seokjin thought in his head.

"Here you go Jiminnie." Seokjin smiled placing the banana milk in front of Jimin before leaving the kitchen to collect the rest of the group.

Hoeseok descended the stairs at the same time Jin left the kitchen earning himself a glare from the elder.

"What the hell is that for?"

"We will talk about it later." Jin huffed, walking towards the Taekook lair.

*

Room Diagrams

Okay so I saw this on another book and thought it would be super helpful because I talk about
Everyone's rooms a lot. It's a crappy drawing but I think visualizing things helps a lot

First floor

Upstairs