𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝕳oseok left Taehyung after their short discussion leaving the younger tucked sound asleep in bed.

He started to walk out of the Taekook room before stopping in his tracks emitting a loud groan.

"Fuck. I can't even take a damn shower without having to see the happy couple."

Hobi decided to use Jimin's shower since that was the only bedroom unoccupied.

(Hoseok POV)

I trudged up the stairs with an overwhelming fear boiling in the pit of my stomach. What if Taehyung stops needing me? Then no one would want me.

I walk into the upstairs hall and am immediately hit with two conflicting sensations that lead me to walk even faster down Jimin's private hall.

The smell of sex and the sound of loud ass moans from Namjin's room.

The happy giggles and popcorn scent emitting from Yoongi and I's room.

I am envious of both these situations.

*

Jimin's shower is so much like him. Absolutely Adorable.

He has Paw Patrol body wash with a bunny loofah hanging on a shower caddy as well as a shit ton of kids toys for a bath. He is too cute.

Yoongi is so strong compared to me. I couldn't handle all this 'little' stuff. I would be a horrible caregiver. When Jimin is big he is almost how he is little.

I could play bath games with big Jimin, just not little Jimin. My kink is too great a part of me and I feel horrible about introducing little Jimin into that sort of thing.

I wonder what it is like to be little. I've always wanted to try but I don't think anyone can dom me.

I guess you don't have to be a dom to take care of a little... Jin hyung took care of Jimin and he was a little himself.

If only I could have the person I love. I could explore everything with them like Jimin and Yoongi can. I could switch like Jin and Namjoon do now, I could be best friends and lovers like Taehyung and Jungkook are.

*

(Yoongi POV)
As I sit here with Jimin, entertaining him and giving him all the attention he deserved I become angrier and angrier at myself for not confessing my feelings earlier. Right now I am truly living my best life.

"Jimin." I start, running my hands through his hair.

"Yes Daddy?" My baby boy asks turning his head to look at me, batting his eyelashes.

"You *kiss* are *kiss* so *kiss* beautiful." I tell him, placing kisses all over his pretty face, he starts to blush like crazy.

"Daddy.." he starts burring his face in his hands.

"OH NO! Where did my little  chim chim go!?" I gasp pretending to search around.

"Daddy," he giggles out, "I'm right here." He picks his head up and looks at me.

"Oh my goodness I thought I lost you! Where did you go baby boy?"

"No where." He smiles before a mischievous smirk appears on his face.

He ducks his head back down into his hands.

"Oh my goodness! My little Jimin is a magician. Where is he?" I 'wonder' aloud pretending to look around. This time, I add more to the act standing up and beginning to look under items in my room.

"Daddy! I am over here again." He smiles so big as his eyes disappear. I almost coo at his cuteness, I could just eat him up.

I run over to him, picking him up and placing him on my hip.

"Ha! I got you. No more magic for tonight okay? Let's get ready for bed." I say and he begins to squirm.

"No bed! Jimin isn't tired. Want to go play with Hoseok!" He yells.

"Can Jimin lower his voice please? You can go play but be back in here by ten okay?"

"Yes daddy." He smiles big scurrying out of the room.

I chuckle to myself and plop on my bed before opening my laptop to an animal shelter website. They recently got a new batch of kittens and I really want to get Jimin one.

A/N
thank you all for being so supportive of this book. I do want to apologize for the late update, yesterday I was at orientation so it wouldn't have worked out.