01

Friday

Chaewon and Minju had been together for almost a year. Just a few days they are going to be celebrating they're 1st anniversary.  This scene happened a week before they're anniversary. (p.s both of them are girls in the story)

Minju's POV

What time is it already? I have been waiting for her for almost 30 minutes now. Oh gush we're gonna be late for school.

"Chaewon faster no pls."

"Just a minute"

"We're gonna be late"

"Coming"

She went out of her house and went to me. Aish why I am the one to pick her up. Shouldn't it be that she's the one who will pick me up since my house is far away from school. We hurridley ran going towards the gate of the school. I've never been this late in my entire life. We entered the school and greeted goodbye to each other.

"Bye Chaewon"

"Yeah sure ..... bye"

She sounded sad or angry. What's wrong with her? She did not even gave me a hug again. This thing had been happening for weeks now, I don't know why but I just feel sad that she does not care for me that much anymore especially that our first anniversary is going to happen. I went to my classroom and saw my classmates already seated in their respective places.

"Hey Minju what's wrong?" Chaeyeon said

"Umm nothing unnie"

"Did you and Chaewon fight again?" Yujin worriedly asked

"No.."

"Don't worry we will always be with you okay?" Yujin said

"For better or for worse" Yena also said

"Yah we're not getting married Yena!" Chaeyeon said

"Sorry I just got emotional hehe" Yena answered

"You guys are really funny, I' m glad that I'm friends with you guys" 

It was funny of Yena unnie to say things like that. Well it was almost time for classes so I also took a sit to get ready.  It took so long for classes to end. I can't wait for lunch and see Chaewon again. 

*Bell rings*

Finally lunch time already. Me , Yujin, Chaeyeon and Yena unnie all went out of class and went to the cafeteria. We found a table and took our seats, while waiting for the others to come, some of us got our food first. I was still waiting at the table when suddenly Sakura unnie came.

"Oh! Kkura unnie your here"

"Oh yeah Hi Minju"

"Hi unnie"

"Where's Chaeyeon by the way?"

"She's getting our lunch unnie"

"Oh okay I'll just wait here with you"

Chaeyeon unnie and the others arrived with our food we happily ate it but after a while I forgot that Chaewon needs to be here with us.

"Um unnie "

"Yes Minju?" Chaeyeon asked

"Is it okay if you can call Chaewon?"

"I'll do it" Yena insisted

"Thanks unnie"

Yena's POV

I don't know why Chaewon and Minju are being apart these days but I need to call Chaewon for Minju

Calling....

"Hey Chaewon, Where are you? Minju has been waiting since a while ago"

"Um... Ah sorry unnie but I have to do something important tell her that I'll meet her later after school."

"Fine I'll just tell her be sure to see her later"

"Okay unnie bye"

There's something wrong with Chaewon these days really. I have to spy on her in the mean time.

"What did she just say unnie" Minju asked

"Uh she said she can't come"

"Oh really..."

"She'll just meet you later she said"

"Oh okay"

Minju looks a little bit sad because that Chaewon can't meet her today. I feel worried about Minju that maybe... just maybe she might be heartbroken. Well let's just hope for the best.

"Hey Yushin"

"Yes unnie?"

"You be with Minju here first since your her best friend coz me, Chaeyeon and Sakura will be doing something okay?"

"Sure unnie"

We left Yujin and Minju together... I hope Yujin does a good job on cheering up Minju, since she has a crush on her.

Yujin's POV

I have to think of a way to cheer up Minju. I swear if Chaewon hurts Minju I don't know what will happen to her.

"Hey Minju how about we go to the rooftop for a while?"

"Okay"

"Race you there"

"Hey wait Yujin I can't run that fast"

I ran as fast as I could to go to the rooftop. I think Minju lost track. Oh well. I entered the rooftop and went to the middle. I heard some voices at the back so I hid through the plants. I saw Chaewon talking with another person I think it's a guy,

Don't worry , I'll break up with her and be with you

What if she get's heartbroken Chaewon?

I don't care I just don't want her anymore

Be careful Chaewon maybe your friends and her friends might caught us

No ones gonna get caught okay?

I just can't imagine what I just heard. Inheard the door open and was shocked knowing that Minju is there. I ran to the door and saw her.

"There you are Yujin"

"Umm... Minju let's just go down I forgot something in the classroom"

"Why? I just came up and now you want to go back down"

"Please"

"Okay let's go down"

What a relief, I was able to ley Minju out so she won't see Chaewon talking with a guy. I'm now so worried. I must tell the others first before Minju

I'm sorry Minju