38

Yujin was now running so fast at the stairs. Good thing she didn't trip or fell down. A lot of things ran into her mind.

What if something bad happened?

What if Minju isn't there?

Is she going to be fine?

Why did I left in the first place?

She had reach the door to the rooftop. It was still bright out as seen through the window. Chaeyeon and the others arrived panting.

"So what now?" Yena asked

"I need accompany with me as I go in." Yujin said

"How about Me, Sakura, Eunbi and Hyewon?" Chaeyeon asked

"Sure then Yena unnie you can stay here and wait" Yujin said

"Fine I'll wait" Yena answered

Yena tried to open the door but she had no luck.

"Its locked guys" Yena said worriedly

"Then theres only one way out" Yujin said as she kicked the door very hard they the door broke. The door fell on the ground.

Yujin went out to the rooftop. As soon as she lift her head up she saw her girlfriend Minju. She was tied to a chair. She can't escape.

Minju lifted her head up and saw Yujin.

"Yujin!!!!" Minju yelled

Yujin was about to go to Minju but someone appeared.

"Well, well, well isn't it my dear old cousin, Yujin" The girl said

"I see that you came here fast for your girlfriend"

"If you're wondering, I'm the one who got your phone." The girl said as she showed Yujin her phone and threw it back to her.

"What do you want Haerin?" Yujin asked

"Well I want you to leave this school and well, to get rid of this girl" Haerin said

"You can't do that!" Hyewon shouted who was at the back.

"I see you have company cousin" Haerin scoffed

"Well if you come any closer, your girlfriend will bleed to death" Haerin added

Minju had a slight cut on her cheek also she has a cut on the side of her neck. Blood was dripping out of her neck. She was getting pale and tired.

"Please don't hurt Minju, Haerin" Yujin said

"Well let's think about that"

"Why are you doing this anyways?" Chaeyeon asked

"Well because you girls get all the good benefits of this school. Also you get the special treatment and should I say you guys are a bunch of losers. Not to mention the other groups as well" Haerin said.

"Please Haerin just release Minju and we'll leave this place" Yujin said

"Are you sure?" Haerin said as she was going closer to Yujin.

Haerin didn't know that her little sister Minseong was helping Minju get untied from the chair.

————————-

Meanwhile with Chaewon and the others....

"Do we need to call someone unnie?" Nako asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Nako I called Jihyo unnie and Momo unnie already" Chaewon said

"Are they gonna be fine?" Hitomi asked as she went to Chaewon

"I hope so Hiichan" Chaewon said and hugged her girlfriend.

Later on Momo, Jihyo and the others came inside the classroom.

"So where are they?" Momo asked

"They're at the rooftop unnie" Nako explained

"Okay you guys will come with us but first let's put all your bags first at the car" Jihyo said

"Nae" The girls said and followed what they are told.

—————-

Back to Yujin.

Haerin was so close to Yujin but she saw that Minju was now untied, she saw Minju as she was running towards Yujin. Yujin now got Minju. Minju was bleeding badly she eventually fell down but Yujin caught her.

"Its over now Haerin" Eunbi said

"No its not" Haerin said as she put out the cutter on her pocket and was about to stab Yujin but Minseong blocked her.

Minseong got stabbed near her heart and she fell down. Haerin hot shocked from what she did so the cutter fell off from her hand.

Suddenly some noise came from the stairs. It was the other girls. Haerin saw them and tried to run away. Chaeyeon and Sakura eventually got Haerin.

"What happened to you girls?" Jihyo said in panic.

Yujin was now on the floor with Minju in her arms. Minju was bleeding badly. All Yujin could do now is to cry. She was crying so bad. She blamed herself for leaving Minju alone and not taking care of her.

"We need to bring them to the hospital now unnie" Yena said to Dahyun

The girls helped each other in carrying Minseong. While Yujin carried Minju bridal style. Yes she is crying but she won't leave Minju from now on.

Haerin on the other hand was brought to the police station for doing the crime.