22

Btw..... Tzuyu and Sana have kids (2) already and they are 3 and 4 years old. (Sorry if I haven't put them in the other chapters) They had kids before they were married.

Monday (A week after the wedding)

Well Sana lives at Tzuyu's house now as well as for Yujin since her older sister Sumin is working overseas. Sumin asked Tzuyu if she can let Yujin stay at their house which she kindly said yes. Same as for Sakura who is Sana's sister and Chaeyeon is Sakura's girlfriend. (Chaeyeon and Momo just lives next to their house)

It was already time for them to get ready for school well a little bit early. It was just 5:30 when they're classes start at 8:30.

Tzuyu waked up Minju to get ready. Minju immediately sat up from her bed and stood up. She tried to wake up Yujin who slept beside her.

"Yujin, wake up it's time to get ready"

"Uhm...."

"Come on Yujin"

Yujin sat up from the bed and pouted at Minju.

"But it's still so early Min-min"

"uhm..."

"Come on get up"

Yujin pouted and pointed on her cheek which means she wants a kiss from Minju

"Uh.. Fine"

Minju went to Yujin and gave her a quick kiss at the cheek. Yujin smiled.

"Hurry up I'll take a bath first"

"Okay"

Minju took a bath and changed her clothes then Yujin went after. Minju waited for Yujin before she goes down for breakfast.

Yujin was already finished from taking a bath and she also changed her clothes.

(Their uniform (not officicial uniform from the school as long as they are using a skirt))
Minju:

(Their uniform (not officicial uniform from the school as long as they are using a skirt)) Minju:

Yujin: