40

Yujin's POV

I'm here alone at the office now. I still need to pick up my daughter Minjeong. I was still waiting for the time to be their dissmissal. It was already 3:30 and I was about to stand up and leave but then someone knocked on the door.

I went to the door and opened it. It revealed the love of my life and my cute adorable daughter.

"Eomma!" Minjeong said and hugged me.

I picked her up and carried her. I then saw Minju by the door and went to her.

I hugged her too and kissed her on the forehead.

Yeah, I'm married to Minju now, we are together as I promised her. It has been 5 years since we were married. Minjeong is already 4 and I suppose she is very smart.

"You guys are early today" I told them

"Well she had early dismissal love, also we have to go somewhere remember?" Minju told me

"Of course, I won't forget that" I answered to Minju.

"So how's school Minjeong?" I asked

"It was fun eomma, but I got a little sad when you and Minju eomma didn't pick me up together" She said and pouted.

"Oh don't worry, me and your Minju eomma will pick you up nextime." I said and gave her a sweet smile.

Then another knock was heard from the door. Minjeong went down from me and ran to the door. She was about to open it when someone opened it first.

"Oh hi Minjeong dear." Sakura unnie said as she bend down as the same level of Minjeong.

"Hi aunt Kkura and aunt Chaeyeon" Minjeong said cheerfully.

Third Person's POV

"Chaerin unnie!"

"Minjeong!"

The two little girls hugged each other.

"Hi Yujin and Minju" Chaeyeon said and gave them a hug. Same as for Sakura.

"I missed you unnies" Minju said

"We missed you guys too" Sakura answered and gave her a sweet smile.

The two little girls were playing at the side  at the couch where Yujin usually sits at.

A little later someone opened the door loudly.

"What's up bitches!!!" Yena shouted which it echoed through the room.

"Ouch, that hurts" Yena said in pain

"The kids are here Yena!" Yuri said while pinching her.

"Okay, okay I'll stop" Yena said

"Eomma, you're hurting Yena eomma again" Yurin said as she saw her mothers fighting.

"Well Yurin, your Yena eomma just sweared, is it right to say bad words?" Sakura asked the little girl

"Aniyo"

"Then what should you do?" Chaeyeon asked

"Should I punish her too?" Yurin asked

"Yeah you should hahahahah" Yujin said

Yurin just giggled and tried to punch Yena but it didn't hurt Yena anyways.

The other girls laughed.

Yuri then picked up Yurin and placed her with the other little kids.

A little later all the girls are complete. Eunbi, Hyewon, Nako and Wonyoung arrived.

"So where are we eating?" Minju asked

"At the first place where we all met" Chaeyeon said

"So we're going to the café?" Sakura asked

"Don't worry, It's my treat" Hyewon said all of the sudden.

"Ah daebak, thanks aunt Hyewon!" Chaerin said and the other kids thanked her as well.

One by one they left Yujin's office.

"I'm so happy Yujin"

"Me too Minju"

Yujin then place a kiss on Minju's forehead.

"Remember, I'll be with you forever Minju" Yujin said and gave Minju a hug

"I love you Yujin"

"I love you too Minju"

They then released the hug and looked at each other and smiled.

"Hey! Lovebirds, Let's get going now!" Yena said and ran back outside

The two just giggled and went out of the office as well.

Walking out with hands intertwined with each other.

—————————————

So guys, I finally completed my first fanfic book. I hope you enjoyed this book. Thank you for supporting me and going through this long journey. You can read my other works, all about Twice, Izone and Itzy, soon I'll be making a Blackpink fanfic.

Thenk you for all of your support!!!🥰🥰😘☺️😘💞💖😀😄😆☺️☺️😊💖💓💗💝💖🍑💚💙💚💚💙😭😊❤️💞💖☺️