💧Chapter.21💧

*Audrey's P.O.V*
Yeah I think John and Meghan get the hint that I no longer want anything to do with them anymore.
I'm sick of the bs and I'm done fighting with them, for a moment I thought John knew what she was really like but she's filling him in with her poison yet again.
I hear a knock on the door and I automatically think it's John Morrison and I'm so angry I told whoever it was to go away.
Me: "Go away John"
Edge: "It's only me"
Me: "Adam?"
Edge: "Yeah I just wanna talk to you, I'm very worried and we all haven't seen you in awhile"
Me: "Ok"
I let Adam in and we talked all about what's been happening recently and I'm finding it all way too hard at the moment.
Edge: "So what's going on?"
Me: "I'm not talking to John anymore, I've had enough of this shit, I'm gonna go back to Denver eventually, I've so had enough"
Edge: "Why? Why are you not talking to John? I thought he split up with Meghan"
Me: "Oh he did but stupidly he got back with her"
Edge: "Why did he do that?"
Me: "You tell me, unless he sees the good in her that we don't see, what if he's right, what if they are happy and she's acting like someone I know she's not"
Edge: "She is the bad one and John is just as bad as she is, neither of them are grateful for the fact that you saved his life, if I were John I would finally wake up and find out what she's up to"
Me: "Me too but he's too stupid to wake up and smell the coffee"
I just cried because to be honest I wish he would listen, it's like I'm talking to the brick wall every time I talk to him, I know he likes me they way I like him back and he's just to blind to see it, he thinks she's the one, it's so over for me now.
Edge: "Come here Aud"
(Offers me a hug)
I just hugged him and cried hard, I wish this didn't happen to me right now.
She's made my life hell ever since I became friends with John and John is just way too stupid, he's so brain washed it's unbelievable, I wish I never ever met him at all.