Chapter Eight

My Mom

(Leila Sakura Hans' POV)

"Sakura? Come out" paulit-ulit na pagtawag ni Dad pero hindi ko napatinag at nag-iiyak lang sa kwarto ko.

"SAKURA HANS!! OPEN THE DOOR OR ELSE WE'LL GET THE SPARE KEY AND WE WILL OPEN IT" paktay! Alam kong galit na galit na si Mom. Pinunasan ko ang luha ko at tumayo.

"ON THE COUNT OF THREE, ONE!" pagbabanta ni Mom. Hindi magandang ginagalit siya. Agad akong pumunta sa pintuan at binuksan 'yon.

"What do you need?" medyo may inis kong tanong.

"Let's talk" medyo huminahon na saad ni Mom.

"About what?" tanong ko kahit alam kong alam ko kung tungkol saan.

"About everything that you wanted to know" tiningnan ko si Mom ng diretso sa mata.

"Fine" tanging sagot ko at sumunod sa kanila sa living room. Nando'n si Eijirou na hindi makatingin ng diretso sa'kin. Si Dad naman ay gano'n din. Inirapan ko lang sila bago maupo.

"What now?!" iritable kong tanong.

"What do you want to know?" lakas loob na tanong ni Dad.

"Duh!! Everything!!" sorry pero maldita talaga ako. Ganito ako at tanggap ko 'yun sa ayaw at sa gusto niyo.

"We don't tell you the truth because we thought that you're not ready for this" napataas ang kilay ko sa sinabi ni Dad.

"What?!! You don't think I'm not ready for it but you broadcasted it on public without knowing that I might be confused of what's happening. Myghadd. What kind of family is this?! Keeping secrets from one another? Is that what you call family?" inis na sagot ko. Mabuti at nakontrol ko ang sarili ko at hindi ko naitaas ang boses ko kundi baka sampal na ko dito.

"Sorry for that, twin. I thought it would be much better if you know it directly from Mom and Dad" sinamaan ko ng tingin si Eijirou.

"Don't speak. I'm not talking to you!" galit na sabi ko. Nanahimik naman agad siya.

"Sorry dear for keeping it a secret. I thought to myself that I wouldn't tell it to you until your Mom says so" tinaasan ko ulit ng kilay si Dad.

"What's with this? Tell me everything. Tell me every details of what you've keep as a secret. Now" maawtoridad kong saad. Bumuntong hininga si Dad at tumingin kay Mom. Tumango si Mom sa kanya.

"So back then, me and your Mom had a deal. And that is your Mom will be my test subject with my machine. At first, she doesn't want to do it but after several days, she went to me and said that she wanted to accept the deal. This machine is the Dimension Traveller. Our company conducted a test about it back then. To be specific, my dad. Your gradfather conducted a test to this using your Mom's mother. And your Mom knew it in the fiction world. She successfully entered it and met her love. They got to live with each other but since the machine was not complete, she suffered with it's effect. She needs to go back to our world. Your Mom doesn't owed him a good farewell so she suffered from pain. I admit that I'm jealous with that man but still, I comfort your Mom. After several months, she's slowly recovering and we became together. She as my girlfriend and me as her boyfriend. Then time passed by, we travelled around the world together. When we get back here in Japan, I proposed to her and she answered me yes. We were about to marry when that man in fiction world suddenly comes out and stopped our wedding. For me, I have no rights so I'm willing to let her go but your Mom chose me. That man bid her a farewell and wished us to delete his character. As an attainment for his wish, we made it. Your Mom were now recovered and ready to move on so she decided to let me release the machine. We don't want it to tell you because we're afraid that you can't understand it but we're wrong. You need to know about it" after na magkwento ni Dad ay napansin ko ang mga luha ko. Grabe, nakakaiyak naman 'yon. 

"Omy. Omy. Sorry for being immature a while ago. I don't know. Mom, it's a very hard decision for you. Now I understand everything. Thank you for telling me the truth" naiiyak kong sabi. Niyakap nila ako at niyakap ko sila pabalik.

"Sorry, twin" paghingi ko ng pasensya kay Eijirou. Tinanguan niya ko.

"That's nothing" aniya.

"Mom, I have something to tell you" pagtatapat ko.

"What is it?" tanong niya.

"I always have a dream about a man" panimula ko. Halata ang gulat at pagtataka sa kanila.

"Who is he?" tanong ni Mom nung makabawi siya sa pagkabigla.

"Pleiades. That's the only thing I remember" sagot ko.

"Hmmm? So the name of the plate is Pleiades?" natawa naman ako sa sinabi ni Dad. Tumango ako sa kanya.

"Plate? I mean, what's your dream all about?" tanong ni Mom.

"It's all about him. Me and him, together. We're spending our time together. Do you think that's a memory?" tanong ko. Tumango-tango si Mom pati si Dad ay nakigaya kay Mom.

"What about you? Do you think that's only a dream? Or a memory?" tanong pabalik ni Mom.

"I think it's a memory. A dream cannot lasts one day or more. Besides if I'm only dreaming, then in the morning and I wake up, I will only remember few of it" sagot ko.

"I'm thinking the same thing" tiningnan ko si Mom. Mukha siyang nagbibiro.

"Mom!" pagsuway ko sa kanya.

"What?! I'm not joking. I'm serious. Just always remember, follow your heart" pagkasabi niya no'n ay kinuha niya ang kamay ko at inilagay sa kaliwang dibdib ko. Ramdam ko naman ang pagtibok nito. Tiningnan ko si Mom at ngumiti siya pabalik sa'kin.

"If you're confused, then always place your hand to your chest and feel your heartbeat. It will show you the way" sincere na sabi ni Mom na ikinangiti ko.

"Yeah, Mom. You're right" sagot ko at niyakap siya.

"Ehem. No boyfriends!" parehas kaming napatingin ni Mom kay Dad na nakahalukipkip at nakatingin samin. Tinaasan siya ni Mom ng kilay.

"Who tell you that you have the rights?!!" nakataas kilay na sabi ni Mom kay Dad.

"What?! I'm saying this for the sake of our family" palusot ni Dad.

"Timothy Edward Colonel Hans, our daughter is now a woman and she can decide to herself. You shouldn't talk to her like that. Just let her do anything that makes her happy. Just let her be to true to herself" sermon ni Mom kay Dad. Napailing-iling na lang si Dad at niyakap si Mom.

"Okay. Fine. But remember to not hurt yourself because of that man" pangaral niya sakin habang nakayakap pa din kay Mom. Talandi. Napatawa na lang kami ni Eijirou.

(Third Person's POV)

"Her debut is coming. What should I do?" tanong ng isang aligagang binata sa kanyang utusan.

"Your majesty, you should go to her and confess your love. Besides your the king now. After what happened, I think she can forgive you if she really loves you" hindi takot na payo ng kanyang utusan.

"But, what if she can't forgive me after what I have done to her? I hurted her. I don't fight my love to her. I just let her go?" nag-aalalang tanong ng hari.

"Then what should you do? Just sit there and watch her from here? Afraid of getting close to her? Afraid of facing her? Afraid of facing the truth? Your a loser majesty" prankang sagot ng utusan. Nagulat ang hari sa narinig. Tama ang sinabi ng kanyang utusan. Isa siyang talunan na takot harapin ang katotohanan. Takot na harapin ang taong mahal niya. Napaisip siya ng malalim. Isa siyang duwag na hari. Ayaw niyang makita na lalayuan siya ng taong mahal niya. Takot siyang piliin ulit ang maling daan. Takot siyang gawin ulit ang ginawa niya noong pagkakamali.

Sakura, can you really forgive me? My  star?

...

A.N. Wazzup yo! Abangan natin ang nalalapit na surpresa. Thank you for reading. Lovelots. Sorry for incorrect grammars and typo.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and recommend this story. Thankie.