gay orgy for mairead

requested because i'm popular enough to get requests

quackity was from war ridden afghanistan.

aksel was always bombarded when he went out into the streets of estonia as he was the most notorious gamer.

henry had long hair and was always called a girl.

flinders couldn't read for shit and was called dumb.

brandon ate a lot of food and was called fat (I LOVE BRANDON SSSHHH).

kwite was short and asian and gay and was called a twink because he was gay and lived in a box.

diesel was old and a grandpa and was called a boomer.

hoover was a vacuum cleaner because he ate everything.

together they formed; a FORCE.

•••••••••••

everyone (but flinders and henry) flew to the brexit land aka england aka give us the north back you pricks x.

they went to henry's moms house and they were all watching hentai together. niall wasn't invited because he's a furry and they didn't want any of that shit.

aksel started to give a hickey to kwite and kwite didn't mind so started to give a hickey to brandon and brandon started to give a hickey to henry and then accidentally ate all of henry because he's fat and likes eating things.

everyone started yelling because brandon was now blood thirsty.

they sacrificed hoover because he was also fat and had a lot of meat in him.

then they all hid in henry's moms room.

flinders started to have intercourse with henry and then kwite, aksel and alex started to join in.

diesel didn't because he's a boomer and passed out of the couch watching the news.

the end.

i actually really liked this one x