Anneliese Evergarden | Black Butler

Name
Anneliese Evergarden

NameAnneliese Evergarden

(Anime)

(Manga)

(Manga)

Kanji:
アンネリーゼ・エヴァーガーデン
Romaji:
An'nerīze Evāgāden
Alias:
Queen's Rabbit

Cursed Child
Species:
Human
Birthday:
December 18th 1876
Age:
12
Gender:
Female
Height:
149cm
Affiliation:
Evergarden
The Royal Family
Previous Affiliation:
Noah's Ark Circus
Occupation:
Lady Of Evergarden
Base Of Operation:
Evergarden Manor
Status:
Alive
Relatives:
Countess Evangeline Evergarden (Mother, Deceased)
Earl Malfoy Evergarden (Father, Deceased)
Countess Claudine Evergarden (Sister, "Deceased")
Michaela LeGrande (Cousin)
Japanese Voice:
Yoshino Nanjo
English Voice:
Stephanie Sheh

"I've always wonderd if everything in the world was as monochrome as I saw it, or that everything in sight has a price like my father saw it, I guess it is not."
ANNELIESE EVERGARDEN

Lady Anneliese Evergarden (アンネリーゼ・エバーガーデン, An'nerīze Evāgāden) is the current head of the Evergarden Manor, She is the daughter of Evangeline and Malfoy Evergarden

Appearance:

(Anneliese and Michaela)

Anneliese is a petite girl with white hair and red eyes, borned with albinosim, yet rather enjoys having her unique white hair.

Her choice of fashion is the color green or blue, but can be also seen wearing red.

She is called a cursed child due to her unique white hair and red eyes even though she is just a human, but it is said that Countess Evangeline had also unique white hair and Earl Malfoy had the red eyes.

Personality:
Anneliese is a very odd young girl, she acts soft spoken and innocent, which most of the time she is, but also seems to have a good amount of tricks up her sleeve, she is sometimes unpredictable but in a good way, she is a big fan of romance novels and reads them alongside her maid Genevieve when her schedule is free, also reads a lot of Shakesperian stories like Othello, Romeo and Juliet or Macbeth.

She wears a weird bottle shapped necklace that is a hand down of Evergarden's rumor has it that it's poison, so she is very very sensitive to the mention of it, sometimes causing her to snap.

She is also quite antisocial, usually never attends social gatherings only when forced to, yet does not talk to anyone besides Genevieve.

She is also quite intelligente in a few aspects, being able to speak three more languages besides English and is also quite skilled at negotiations and money related business due to her father.

History:

On December 17th, 1876 Anneliese was born to Evangeline and Malfoy Evergarden

Anneliese was like every child in the past, cheerful, innocent. Even if she had a flour allergy ad so she had to be kept away from the kitchen.

At the age of 5 she had lost both of her parents whose deaths are covered mysteries, like her sisters wear abouts that is why she is considered deceased, so the maids took responsibility of raising their young lady, but some of the maids tried to steal the Evergarden fortune, even going as far as to attempt murder on the little Countess of Evergarden, these are the events that caused her coldness and her distrust

After some time on her 10th birthday she became officially head of the Evergarden, taking on the family estates and their business of jewelry.

Her maid in the past was Serenity Campbell, but she let her go due to Serenity falling in love with a man even though she was under Anneliese as her maid, but both of them came to her for blessing and she could not say no, telling the man to cherish her most trusted maid Serenity.

Currently she lives with a lot of maids who take care of her and a very skilled gatekepper from Shanghai.

Trivia:
*Even Though she has a flour allergy, she highly enjoys the idea of cooking meals by herself
*Anneliese reads lots of books but mostly foreign books such as those of Maurice LeBlanc
*Anneliese can speak French but she comments that "It doesn't really matter if she was fluent or not it does not make a difference".
  *She can also speak Chinese and German.
*Anneliese is fond of dolls and plush toys
*Anneliese's favorite flower is the Lily
*Her Seiyuu Yoshino Nanjo is known for her roles as Shirabe Tsukuyomi in Symphogear XV, Eli Ayase in Love Live! School Idol Project!, Nio Hashiri in Akuma no riddle, Aiko Kudou in Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Kokoro Akechi in Tantei Opera Milky Holmes, Sayuri Kakinuma in Another, Kiria Kuruno in Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Krile Mayer Baldesion in Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward and many more
*Her English Voice Actress Stephanie Sheh is known for her roles as Mikan Tsumiki in Danganronpa 2, Usagi Tsukino in Sailor Moon Crystal, Hinata Hyuga in Naruto, Mikuru Asahina in The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya and many more.
*Her name Anneliese has a lot of meaning like 'Graceful Light' in Danish or in Latin 'Graced with God's Bounty'
*Her Original Design is Sophia Ascart from My Next Life as a Villaness: All Routes Lead to Doom or short Hamefura.