Rin Tsuchiya | Diabolik Lovers #3

Rin Tsuchiya

(Game)

(Anime)

(Anime)

(Manga)Kanji土屋 凛RomajiTsuchiya RinBirthdaySeptember 15thSignVirgoAge16StatusAliveRaceHumanGenderFemaleHeight155cmWeight60kgBlood TypeOHair ColorPurpleEye ColorPeach-BrownOccupation

(Manga)
Kanji
土屋 凛
Romaji
Tsuchiya Rin
Birthday
September 15th
Sign
Virgo
Age
16
Status
Alive
Race
Human
Gender
Female
Height
155cm
Weight
60kg
Blood Type
O
Hair Color
Purple
Eye Color
Peach-Brown
Occupation

2nd year High School Student
Student Council Vice President
Relatives
Yuki Tsuchiya (Father)
Rinko Tsuchiya (Mother)
Satoshi Tsuchiya (Younger sister)
Hobbies
Studying
Collecting Warm Things
Idol Appreciating
Favorite Food
Pocky
Game
Diabolik Lovers MORE,BLOOD
Manga
Diabolik Lovers MORE,BLOOD Anthology
Anime
Diabolik Lovers OVA
Japanese Voice
Riho Iida
English Voice
Erika Harlacher

Rin Tsuchiya (土屋 凛 Tsuchiya Rin) is a character in Diabolik Lovers MORE,BLOOD , She is a girl living with the Mukami household after an accident befell her home and her parents gave her away.

Appearance

Rin is a teenage girl of average height with purple hair that is tied in two buns and peach-brown eyes.

Rin wears avarage clothing as she does not wish to go over the top or too cutesy, yet also seems to posses a tacky style of clothing with wearing merchendies shirts of an idol group of two, a cardigan, black thighs and black flats and a silver anime bracelet.

Her school uniform is the proper night school uniform as she herself says that she is not creative enough to modify it.

Personality

She appears as soft, normal and meek, like your avarage shoujo heroine, yet she is actually quite foul mouthed and overexpressing and seems to be an idol otaku which is expressed through her room of having different types of idols on her walls and figurines as well, both virtual and real idols on her room are present.

One of her catchphrases is "This is NonFantasy!", yet besides that she is also known to cuss when surprised and is also disgusted by the thought of being "a doormat or a masochist like those anime heroines" saying that she prefers dying in a ditch than turning into that, showing her over the top personality.

She is no anime fan but has watched quite the few idol anime including a few popular ones.

History

Rin had quite the normal life growing up, yet her obsession with idols had caused concern, disapproval and disgust from her parents, but eventually her small country side town faced an earthquake and since she, her parents and her baby brother lived in a shack, it broke down, which caused Rin to literally outburst and start dirty sailor talking the earthquake and the shack, her and her parents had to go live with their aunt near the city yet she didn't feel comfortable living with her aunt and her large family and it was the same from her aunts side due to Rin blasting idol music so her aunt reaches out to an aquintance and sends her to the Mukami house together with her parents for Rin to be their problem.

Relationship

Family
She and her family have a complicated relationship of love and hate, the only one she actually cares most about is her baby brother Satoshi, whom is still an infant yet even so she is connected deeply to him and he is the only reason she even writes her family to ask about his well being.

Mukami

She is not that connected to them as she keeps herself alienated in her room, yet also talks to Kou to get him to get her autographs from other idols, yet is weirded out by him sometimes, otherwise she prefers staying in her room and not interacting with them.

Trivia

•She is ambidextrous.
•She is a fan of HoneyWorks Lip×Lip.
•She is also a fan of Hatsune Miku, explaining her twin buns.
•She has at least 47 figurines.
•She finds Tsubasa's bun very interesting so at first she gave herself one bun, then another to make it symmetrical.
•in CHAOS LINEAGE, she is not part of any family but she lives with the Violet Family.
•Her Seiyuu Riho Iida is known for her roles as Rin Hoshizora in Love Live School Idol Project!, Kana Uehara in Re-Kan!, Ruka Sovagasky in Venus Project -Climax-, Shizuka Shishi in Boarding School Juliet, Hoshinee in Kiratto Pri☆chan.
•Her English Voice Actress, Erika Harlacher is known for her roles as Kaede Akamatsu in Danganronpa V3, Ann Takamaki in Persona 5, Ami Kawashima in Toradora!, Mimori Togo in Yuki Yuna is a hero and many more.