𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚖.

—♛—

Jongin stormed out into the garden

Jongin stormed out into the garden. I could tell he needed a little breather from this environment. It was obvious no one was really content with the arrival of BamBam and honestly I didn't care at this point. They're all making a fuss over him kidnapping, where I have forgiven and told them of what he did for me.
Yet they refuse to believe me.

I looked to Baekhyun, who was clenching his fists and breathing heavily, he hates unnecessary noise like this.
He says that 'being quiet could never be bad, no one thinks out loud their best thoughts'.
"I'm going to see if he's alright. He's obviously worked up."
I looked at Baekhyun and then at BamBam, both not showing much emotion on their faces.
I got up and walked out into the garden. It was a huge plain of grass, and bordering that from the left and the right was a forest. Directly in front was the lake, that admired.
I ran around a bit, before venturing into the greenery.
I was getting cold as the air was blowing a chilly wind. I couldn't see anyone through all this vegetation. I turned back to look for the house, but of course I had gotten myself a little lost.

I wandered back in the way I believed was right, but it lead to more trees and dirt. I turned around and was faced with Jongin. I screamed out
of shock, and he covered my mouth to mute my noise.
He knew there would be speculation of why I screamed so loudly and randomly.
"Shhhh." He whispered and placed his finger to his lips.
He walked toward me like I was prey, and I in return stumbled back wards. Until, I had backed into a tree.

"Why are you looking for me?"
"Well, you're obviously annoyed with BamBam. So I came to see if you were alright."
He laughed a little and came closer to me. Once again.
"I will never be 'okay' again."
I was confused.

"Why?"
He scoffed.
"Don't act like you don't know."
I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm in love with a girl who doesn't love me. And the person who she is in love with is my best friend. How's that?"

I looked down at the ground and he backed away from me.
I looked away and rubbed my lips together out of my own anxiousness from the moment.
"I don't understand, why would you fall for me?" I was curious.

"Because from the day I saw you, I wanted to see you continuously smile. You are perfection when you smile.
And I know... I know. That we can never be together. I also know you wouldn't want to be if we could. I know. But... tell me the truth for once.
Did you... ever feel anything for me? Anything at all?"
I flinched and cringed slightly at his question. Here was a dangerous man who was in love with me, and I was alone in a forest with him.

"I haven't. Except... once."
His head whipped up for him to stare at me.
"It was a while ago, when you kissed me. I didn't kiss back.
But I was tempted to. I then remembered that I'm in love.
And the minute I saw him, I forgot about any possible feelings I had for anyone else."
He walked up to me quickly and held my face, making me look into his eyes.
He looked so lost, so troubled.

"Tell me what I can do to help you Jongin? You are so damaged. More than anyone in that house. More than me.
The trauma, the loss you've felt. Tell me what I can do!"
I didn't want him to suffer because, although I didn't fell for him in that way, he was one of the most loyal people I had ever met. I needed him to be okay. He suddenly backed away from and rubbed his face.

He turned from me and punched a tree so hard that it broke from the force. I squealed, as it startled me.
"Jongin, you need to keep calm and tell me what I can do."
He turned to look at me over his shoulder. His eyes pierced mine like spears.
He rushed towards me and pushed me against the tree.
He caressed my face while looking down upon me. I tried to distance myself from him, but it was no use. He wouldn't budge from his position.

"Jongin, let go of me... now."
He didn't move at all and didn't tear his eyes from mine. I looked at the ground, trying to it provoke anything.
I grabbed his shoulders and attempted to push him away.

He wouldn't obey.

"Just once." He said.
I furrowed my eyebrows at what on Earth he meant.
"What?"

"Let me kiss you once. That's all I need. One time."
I swallowed the collecting saliva in my mouth, along with it a lump forming disappeared.
It had become so quiet that I had inherited the state of rubatosis. I could hear my heart beat so clearly.

I needed to make a decision.

If I kiss him, it may stop this obsession with me. But it may provoke him to continue and Baekhyun would be furious if he ever discovered is kissing.

If I don't, then I feel I have done nothing to help him.
I feel that if I don't then he
will not talk to me and hold my action against me.

"One... kiss."
He blinked and leant towards me. As his lips were about to meet mine. He was thrown to the ground savagely.

I gasped out my words.

"Baekhyun..."