Oh My God Part.2

One month had passed since the Noah and Josh's birthday and now they were in Brazil, to perform Paraná for the first time to their fans. In this middle time, the relationship between Noah and Y/N had growned up,  and now it is even stronger and they kept it in secret just like beauany did for all this time. 

May, 6, 2019. 8 A.M

Today will be the day they will be performing Paraná live for the first time, and right now, they were in rehearsal in rexona's dance studio doing their performance, Y/N were doing her part with Noah and Kyle, who had already noticed their chemistry had put them as a couple in this coreography.  

"[...] Tan skin, light green eyes, the most beautiful around, beautiful around.." in this part of Y/N's solo, she touches Noah and look at his eyes smiling and he catches her hand and pull her to himself, but this time, when he hugs her, he notice that she says:

—Goddamn, today is absolutely hot in here. -by saying this, Y/N passes out and fall into Noah's arms, Noah get's scared something had happen to her and screams: 

—Y/N, OH MY GOD - the boys and girls come close to them, also worried, and lay her down in the ground, with noah supporting her head. Kyle immediately run to them, just like Yonta.

—Get off her you all, give some space please, guys, Noah, you can let go of her head, Kyle will hold it. -Yonta said to the group when she noticed she had really passed out.

—No, i'm going to stay here, i'm fine. -Noah refuses to get out.But she notices Y/N is slowly opening her eyes and also trying to talk.He makes a sign of silence to everyone.

—What happened, boo? -she looks in his eyes as she still layed down in his lap-  My head aches, did i fall? -Y/N ask him and no one could barely hear it, but Kyle, Yonta and Noah.

—You're fine, sunshine, you just passed out, you told me everything was so hot today. -Noah answered her.

—I was close to her, that's why everything was so hot, haha. - Bailey says kidding. Everyone laughs, incluiding Y/N.

—Y/N, how are you feeling right now? We have to take you to the hospital. -Yonta says.But Y/N fastly answer:

—No, i'm feeling fine, i swear, it was just so hot, i felt my body very heavy and couldn't stand in my foot, luckily Noah hold me. But i swear i'm feeling fine, there's no need to go to a hospital.

—Alright, you need to say if you feel something else, right?  -Y/N nodded- ok guys, the rehearsal is done for now, y'all can rest and prepare for your performance tonight. 

Yonta, Kyle and all the production left and so did the group, they went to their hotel.

10A.M

The group were already in the hotel and everyone went to your own bedrooms, but Noah and Josh went to see Y/N in hers, Any and Sabi's bedroom. He had too many things in his head, he was sure the same was passing through Y/N's head too, he needed to see her fast.They got in the bedroom's door and knocked. Sabi opened to them and when they got in, Josh went to Any and Noah slowly layed down with Y/N in the bed she was, with care. Sabina sitted in the chair and finally asked: 

—Guys, what's going on? Y'all are so tense, and i know there's something behind this. Please, if i can help you both, you need to tell me. Everyone would notice how inside each other you are, maybe too literaly, and i don't know how Yonta couldn't realize, that's a bless, but let's go, what's making you 2 afraid?

—You're thinking the same i'm thinking right now, yeah baby? -Noah asked Y/N

—Yes, love, i'm scared and we need you guys. Because they won't let me get out of this Hotel after what happened in studio, so i need to ask you a favor.So..me and Noah, we had not used protection in any of the times in all this time and what happened today is just so strange..we need to take it out of our head before the show happens -Y/N says

—Yeah, boo, you're right, we need to find out, we will get some pregnancy test. -Noah said and looked to the other 3 people in the room who were also scared for them.

—Look, we all date and we know how hard is to keep protection in the hot times, but right now is not the time to talk about it, so let's buy it and Noah, you're going to stay here with her while we go there, lock the door and don't let anyone get in and see you both like this..so fluffy -Josh says with a serious tone in the beggining, but kidding in the end as he always does.

—Don't worry, my babies, it was just the heat of the moment there in studio, let's pray everything is ok. -Any said with her maternal look she always had.

—Alright, guys, we knew we could count on you, i'm sorry to be asking you this, but it's the only way..-Y/N said as she hugged Noah layed down in the bed.

—We are going to buy it right now and we will be back in 15. -Sabi said and then the 3 left the room in silence so no one could hear them.Y/N had his hoodie and she was almost becoming a part of him for being so close. So Noah and Y/N looked at each other and he left lot of kisses in her face and said:

—Everything will be okay, my little blondie, we will be okay. -as he caressed her hair

—I love you like i never could before, sunshine, but i'm sincerely afraid of what's going to happen to us if i'm really pregnant in this moment. 

And all the could do was wait.