do you regret this?

DO YOU REGRET THIS

"let the light of the flame guide you home."

rolehestia

role
hestia

gender
femme

sexuality
bisexual

appearance

personality
hestia simply "is." both first and last, she is perfectly balanced. well centered, there's nothing that can stray her from her course. she's kind and non-judgmental, making it incredibly easy to come to her for guidance or support. she isn't too talkative. in fact, she's more on the introversive scale. however, just because her mouth isn't moving doesn't mean her brain has halted all activity as well. she has a rather quick mind. she's a private person. an excellent keeper of secrets, completely trustworthy. naturally, she doesn't trust easily either. it takes time to get to know her. she's a peaceful spirit, gentle and forgiving. a sweetheart through and through. she somehow manages to keep her head above the water and out of the drama of everyone else. welcoming and dignified, she makes a perfect emissary. she has a noble heart, and sees the best in situations. that said, she is somewhat of a realist. daydreams and delusions don't cloud her agenda. she's content with the little things in life. while not often recognized, she always receives the best portions of meals (or so the stories say). she is humble and soft, a stable force in a world of chaos. hestia may not be the most notable goddess, but she's worth every effort given to her.

strengths
— resolving conflicts. there has never been a problem hestia couldn't solve. she has a way of soothing tempers and anger, like someone calming a horse in its state of panic. she's the one to go to when a mediator is needed.