1

"Park Chaeyoung! Wake up or you're gonna be late for school." Chaeyoung opened her eyes to the sound of her mother yelling from outside the door.

"Ok I'm up!" She yelled back and rolled out of the bed and went into the bathroom to start her morning routine.

Here's a little background on Park Chaeyoung. Her family just moved to Seoul from Melbourne and she's starting her junior year of high school at YG International.

Her family moved because her dad got a job at one of the top law firms in the country. To say she was nervous was an understatement. I mean starting at new school when she only has two years left was nerve-racking.

All she hopes for is to make a few friends and stay out of the typical high school drama.

Back at her school in Australia she was a cheerleader but her real passion was art, any kind of art, she loved to sing dance, and draw. She got made fun of a little bit and it was hard to fit in even though she was a cheerleader. All she wanted was fresh start.

After she got dressed, she went downstairs to find her mom in the kitchen making a pot of coffee. "Here your's lunch and a coffee, Alice is waiting for you in the car." Chaeyoung nodded and kissed her mom on the cheek then went out to the car.

"So are you ready for your first day?" Alice asked her sister while focusing on the road.

"Yeah. I'm a little bit nervous but I feel like I got this." Alice was turning into the parking lot when someone on a motorcycle cut her off. She laid on her horn but the cyclist ignored her.

She pulled in front of the school to let Chaeyoung out. When she got out the car Alice rolled down the window to say bye to her sister. "I'm sure you're gonna do great, just stay away from assholes like that."

She pointed to the person on the bike who cut her off, who was now making out with someone. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at her sister.

"Bye Alice." Chaeyoung then turned on her heel and walked into the school.

After getting her schedule from the main office, she made her way to the her homeroom. "Rm507." She said aloud.

When she opened the door and walked in, all the talking stopped and all eyes were on her. The teacher walked up to her. "Hello I am Ms. Lee, please introduce yourself."

Chaeyoung took a deep breathe before speaking. "Hello everyone my name is Park Chaeyoung but um please call me Rosé. I hope we all get along." Ms. Lee thanked Chaeyoung.

"You can take a seat next Sooyoung.
Sooyoung please raise your hand." Sooyoung raised her hand and Chaeyoung walked over to her and took a seat.

"Hi Rosé, call me Joy." The rest of the homeroom the two became fast friends.

"So what's next on your schedule?" Joy asked Chaeyoung while they were walking in the hallway to Chaeyoung's locker. "Art I think."

"Cool that's on the way to my next class so I'll walk you there so you don't get lost."

Chaeyoung walked into the classroom and took a seat in the back corner. The teacher started the lesson then ten minutes later the door swung open and a tall blonde with bangs and a leather jacket walked in. "Ms. Manoban you are late."

The girl rolled her eyes at the teacher. "Yeah sorry I was... busy." She smirked and a couple of the guys in the class laughed.

"Whatever go take your seat." Lisa winked a her teacher. "Yes ma'am." Lisa walked to the back of the class and sat right next to Chaeyoung.

Lisa turned her head and look at Chaeyoung who was writing something in her notebook. "Hey babe."

Chaeyoung turned to look at Lisa. "Are you talking to me?" Chaeng asked Lisa who just smiled at her.

"Yeah. I'm Lalisa Manoban but please call me Lisa or yours."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Hi Lisa. I'm Rosé or Chaeyoung whatever you prefer." Lisa moved closer to Chaeyoung and whispered in her ear. "Well I prefer to call you mine."

Chaeyoung pushed Lisa back. "Why are you bothering me Lisa?" Lisa smiled again at her.

"I saw you get dropped of this morning and you are way hotter than the rest of the girls here.  Also I'm in the mood for something new." She smirked.

"Look I'm not interested and what do you mean you saw me get dropped off." Lisa moved closer again.

"I was on my bike." Chaeyoung put two and two together. "Oh so you're the asshole that cut my sister off this morning."

"Yes that would be me."

Chaeyoung just shook her head at Lisa. "So if you were the person on the bike this morning you are also the same one that was making out with some girl too. I don't think your girlfriend would like you flirting with me."

Lisa laughed. "Trust me she is the last thing from my girlfriend." Before Chaeyoung could say something back the bell rang. "Well I guess I'll see you around babe." Lisa said close to her ear then walked out of the room.