4 [M]

"Lisa! Are you crazy?! We're at school."

"There's nobody here, besides I know watching me dance turns you on."

It had been four months since Lisa and Chaeyoung's first time together. And since then they couldn't get enough of each other. Now Lisa had Chaeyoung pushed up against the wall of the dance room. Lisa had just finish practice with rest of the schools dance team that Chaeyoung stayed around to watch. And Lisa was right, it definitely turns Chaeyoung on.

"Well you're not wrong, but we can't do this here. Every wall is basically a huge mirror. Someone could walk by and see us."

"Ok fine, but as soon as we get in the car, you're mine." Lisa kissed Chaeyoung's neck and pushed herself off the wall and grabbed her bag then Chaeyoung's hand.

They walked out the room together to Lisa's new car she had bought last month. Her car was a Ford Bronco that Chaeyoung helped her pick out. The only thing she cared about was that the car had a big enough truck and backseat so that she could take Chaeyoung whenever she wanted.

"Not in the school parking lot, let's go to our spot." Lisa nodded and pulled out of the parking lot.

"My sister just texted me and said my parents want to have you over for dinner tonight." Chaeyoung said which caused Lisa to do an illegal u turn in the middle of the street. "What's wrong with you?!" Chaeyoung slapped Lisa on the chest.

"We're going back to my place cause there's no way I'm going to your house to have dinner with your parents after fucking you without taking a shower." Lisa pulled into the parking garage of her apartment and jumped out the car to open Chaeyoung's door.

"How long till dinner?" Lisa asked while back hugging Chaeyoung in the elevator. "We have an hour and a half."

"That's more then enough time for what I'm going to do to you." The elevator stopped on Lisa's floor and Lisa didn't waist any time dragging Chaeyoung to her apartment. As soon as the door opened Chaeyoung's back connected with the wall of the living room and Lisa's mouth was on hers.

"Be-bed." Chaeyoung moaned out with her hands in her girlfriends hair and Lisa didn't waste a second lifting Chaeyoung up and carrying her to her bedroom.

Lisa dropped Chaeyoung on the bed and removed her own shirt before taking Chaeyoung's off. "So fucking sexy." Lisa's bottom lip was in between her teeth as she stared down at the top half of her girlfriend's body.

"Unbelievably sexy. I love you baby." Lisa positioned herself between Chaeyoung's legs."Love you too." Chaeyoung lifted her head and kissed Lisa while taking her left hand and sticking it down Lisa's pants.

"Fuck Chaeng baby." Chaeyoung's mouth moved from Lisa's to her neck, with her hand still pumping Lisa's member. "Shirt off."

Lisa lifted her shirt over her head and threw it onto the couch behind them. Chaeyoung kissed her way down Lisa's chest and abs before she ended up on her knees, pulling Lisa's shorts down with her. She had only given Lisa head twice before and each time she wasn't able to take Lisa all the way but now she was determined.

She stuck the tip of her tongue out and circled Lisa's head before licking the raindrop of precum off her tip.

"Fuck!" Lisa hissed and looked down at Chaeyoung who was smirking back at her. "You surprise me more and more every time I get to touch you."

Chaeyoung opened her mouth with wide and slowly massaged Lisa's cock up down until Lisa couldn't take it anymore. She brought her hand to the back of  Chaeyoung's long black hair and pulled her head down all the way to her base.