Niall #2

Okay I know I said this chapter was gonna be a Harry chapter, but something came up with that chapter, and I can't do it! So I need to really take time on the next chapter! It's probably going to be my favorite... Hope your excited!!!

Scene set: You are flying back from U.S to your hometown in Paris, and you are definitely a fan of One Direction!

You are walking through London when you see a blond boy running past you at incredible speeds.

"What the hell?" You manage to say out loud. Then you see Louis freaking Tomlinson coming your way.

"Niall slow the hell down mate!" He shouts after blond. Your heart races. One Direction. Then you see a mop of curly hair jogging after the two. He makes eye contact with you, and winks.

"Hello love!" He shouts to you. You blush. Are they really talking to you?

You wake up feeling really happy. You smile at the dream, and think what it would be like if you actually saw One Direction! You think about all the pranks Louis, Harry, and you could pull on the three other boys. You think about doing your hair next to Zayn. You thinking about eating with Niall. And you think about having serious talks with Liam.

"Passengers please put on your seat belts we are about to land." The pilot says over the intercom. You click the belt into place. You look next to you at the blond boy sleeping, and decide he was to deep in sleep to notice if you clicked his seat belt for him. The whole time you've been awake he's been asleep! You carefully reach across. He stirs in his sleep a little, so you stop. 'What the hell am I thinking?' You think quietly. When he settles you have a hand on the belt, and are about to move it over his waist when the blond boy grabs you hand firmly.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" You instantly pick up on the Irish accent. He's wearing a hoodie, a beanie, and sunglasses so you can't really see his face.

"I'm really really sorry! I just uh..... We are landing, so I thought...." You feel your cheeks blushing.

"So you thought you'd rape me? Your just like the fucking rest! I can't ever get a fucking break!" The blond sounds really mad.

"Like the rest of them?" Your so confused. What does he mean by the rest of them!

"You don't know who I am?" He says softer, and less harsh then before.

"Uh no! Should I?" You can't think of anyone who looks like him. He smirks.

"Look at your shirt."

"Yeah so? It's One Direction!" He points to Niall, and your mouth drops. Suddenly words don't want to come out of your mouth.

"So you wanna explain why you were trying to rape me?" Your cheeks turn a light pink color, and you bite your lips.

"I swear I was only trying to be a good person, and buckle your seat belt for you!" You are surprised that your voice didn't shake.

"Uh huh sure babe!" He winks. You bite your lip again.

"This is your captain speaking! We are going to have to fly around for a couple more minutes, because we have plane interference. Please stay seated sorry for any inconveniences."

"So why aren't you sitting in coach?"

"I got a seat next to a crazy fan, and I asked to switch and they allowed me to pick so I picked you because well your gorgeous..." His cheeks were the same color red as yours. You smile at the seat below you awkwardly. "I would say a line from What Makes You Beautiful, but it's Liam's line...." He pretends to roll his eyes.

"Is the other boys here?" You cock an eyebrow. He sighs.

"Let me guess Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis are your favorites and you think I should quit the band." He has a look of hurt stuck in his eyes.