New friends 🤞🏾

Arianna POV

All thoughts= italic

" Get up we're going to be late for our flight to San Ysidro " Brianna said I quickly did my morning routine and put on some comfy clothes.

Arianna's Fit Brianna's Fit

"hurry up or going to be late" I yelled to Arianna cause she stopped to take a breath we finally made it but before I could stop and think about anything I noticed my moms bracelet she bought us was messing

"hurry up or going to be late" I yelled to Arianna cause she stopped to take a breath we finally made it but before I could stop and think about anything I noticed my moms bracelet she bought us was messing . "Whatca lookin for ..?" She said as she handed me Starbucks "moms bracelet I can't find it"I said she gave me it from her bag "I know you would have forgot it so I grabbed it for you" she said with a smile "You know me to well" I said as I nudge her leg.

*Time Jump *

We're here after that long plain ride I'm ready to go hit the nearest court .

After we unpacked our dad finally pulled up from his trip to LA

"Hey dad" we both yelled from up stairs he's never home like that after mom passed he try's to work to take his mind off of it .

" Aye dad we finna drive around find a place to hoop we'll be back later" I said he nodded we got in to my car

We later found this outdoor court and we decided to just play a lil one on one .

We're going to 20 1s and 2s
Until we started to hear people come and we just looked and seen two boys come to hoop idk I didn't care we got back to our game I won of course but by a lil bit we were leaving until this fine ass boy came up to us and asked if we wanted to do a two on two I looked at Ari she said she didn't care so we played .

Mikey's POV

"Aye Jalen they said yea you ready" he nodded yea. we started playing and they were good we almost list til we started going crazy and it was fun while it lasted afterwards we went to go get food at in n out I had never seen them around here anywhere before so we just started asking questions.

"Y'all from around here cause I've never seen y'all around" I asked confused

They looked at me and laughed and nodded.

"So where are y'all from " I asked " New York" one of the said I never got y'all names I said "I'm Arianna but y'all can call me Ari and this is Brianna but just call me Bri" she butted in "ok and this is me and my homie Jalen" "wassup"    he said what school are y'all going to Jalen asked San Ysidro they said at the same time, which was creepy thats where we go we might have to show y'all around some time if that cool wit y'all they shook their heads yea and then the food came they tried to pay but I wouldn't let them then we got there numbers and made a gc. Otw home I told Jalen I got ari , at the same time he said I got bri and we laughed and went home .